Dyrus said rape on his stream again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-13-2012

Welcome to the gamer world, where we say RAPE when we own someone.

Society doesn't owe you ****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzackz View Post
Welcome to the gamer world, where we say RAPE when we own someone.

Society doesn't owe you ****
no "pro" player should say rape

it's not professional

DOWNVOTES INC


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacticalRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-13-2012

HE SAID IT YET AGAIN lmao He's saying alot tonight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebecca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-13-2012

I really shouldn't be putting my two cents into this, but I guess I am anyway.
I think it's a good idea that he's trying to stop using the word, because, honestly, it's a trigger and can force people into flashbacks of what happened to them. The fact that a lot of you are speaking and talking like it's not a big deal kind of bothers me, but, my opinion probably doesn't matter to you anyway. :V
All I'm saying is, you guys act as if it's not a big deal that you spout the term 'rape' like a frenzied water sprinkler when you have no idea how traumatic something like that can be for someone.
But I am a wet blanket, obviously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyens

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made 0f Time View Post
Just another reason it will never be a legitimate "sport".
Professional atheletes say offensive **** constantly. Sometimes even getting into actual physical confrontations. You're a fool


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlugDC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MebahiahDan View Post
Is it THAT hard to stop using a word wich original and universal meaning brings awful and painful memories to rape victims?
Actually rape is a 14th century word from the Anglo-french 'rapir'; used as a legal term for seizing or taking land or property by force. The term wasn't applied to sexual violation under duress until quite some time later. If we're going to talk about "original" meaning, let's be accurate.

So hey, all you jerks just stop being insensitive to displaced feudal land owners.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugDC View Post
Actually rape is a 14th century word from the Anglo-french 'rapir'; used as a legal term for seizing or taking land or property by force. The term wasn't applied to sexual violation under duress until quite some time later. If we're going to talk about "original" meaning, let's be accurate.

So hey, all you jerks just stop being insensitive to displaced feudal land owners.
i like you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDracha

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
no "pro" player should say rape

it's not professional

DOWNVOTES INC
What is his/her girl/guy is into role playing and likes it that way? And he/she is a professional. :O PARADOX


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDracha

Senior Member

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalRevenge View Post
HE SAID IT YET AGAIN lmao He's saying alot tonight
Well at least he's being serviced again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joey bad4ss

Member

04-13-2012

Maybe a rape victim cares? Lol?