Dyrus said rape on his stream again

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16ac70fce0d8ebbea8e0b

04-13-2012

So Dyrus is the new HSGG...

MordeShotHUEHUE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

He said it again!

TacticalRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

HE SAID IT AGAIN OMFG

lmao he say "alot of ppl are offended by it so I'm trying to stop for my viewers" lmao

Disgruntler

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
This post honestly makes me feel maybe rape shouldn't be said any more.

It was just THAT retarded.
Verbal Irony how does it work

Nicódemus

04-13-2012

i dont see why a WORD bothers people, its a WORD for gods sake, its the person saying it you gotta take into account and the context in which its said.

if it was some white guy saying n***er you would be up in arms, a black guy says it no one cares. doesnt that seem stupid, what if the white guy was using it in the same context as the black guy, clearly he is just trying to bond with his "brotha's".

if dyrus was talking about comiting the act of rape then sure, go get him, thats mostly a matter for the police. but just cuz uncle jimmie decided you look pretty doesnt mean the work never needs to be said again.

/rant

DespicableBish

04-13-2012

i do not find rape to be the nicest word out there even in terms of gaming but i couldn't care less if someone said it.
i don't see why anyone would unless they lacked brains

BigDracha

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAProlomac View Post
manner police incoming
Shaella where!?

I'd say get off his crotch and if you don't like his stream, don't watch it. No one is holding a gun to your head. Plenty of other streamers out there and don't give me that BUT I LIKE TO WATCH DYRUS. If thats the truth, then accept the whole package. I am sure there is some small print that says INTERACTION ONLINE ISN"T WATCH BY THE ..or whatever. Blah blah blah, I'm sure somebody will argue me or downvote. G'head, I can tell you where to stick your downvote you sensitive snowflake.

qeath

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntler View Post
Verbal Irony how does it work
not very well when TYPED

Rammblin14

04-13-2012

Rapey rape fun time.

Capricorneo

04-13-2012

Is it THAT hard to stop using a word wich original and universal meaning brings awful and painful memories to rape victims?

1234567 ... 11