Dyrus said rape on his stream again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carvill

04-15-2012

Quote:
when you have twenty ****ing two THOUSAND people watching you play, you should at least try to act professional. dyrus just dont give a **** and its a problem. really bad representation of himself, his team and the LoL community as a whole.

do pro sc2 players say rape? **** no

get real man
Sorry, but if you don't like the word rape, then don't go and watch movies, don't watch streams, don't walk around outside. It's everywhere. If you're too soft skinned to accept the fact that while it has terrible implications, it's a pretty common word and no amount of *****ing will stop it. Perhaps the hermit's life is the life for you.

The Reagan

04-15-2012

Wait, you think rape is that offensive

How do you live in this world

Kedali

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made 0f Time View Post
Just another reason it will never be a legitimate "sport".
You know what the difference is between a pro gamer and a pro athlete? When an athlete says they raped someone, they mean it literally.

Lu En Sky

04-15-2012

People who complain about Dyrus saying "rape" should be shot. Everyone I know says rape, at least he corrected himself and said "rolled". At least he is trying to stop. JUST STFU.

04-15-2012

No dont start this again

Chadderton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Um...don't watch the stream.

If I don't want to listen to someone say something I don't like...I don't go into their house.

Bigbutt Brawl

04-15-2012

wtf he apologized he gives a ****.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalRevenge View Post
lmao he say "alot of ppl are offended by it so I'm trying to stop for my viewers" lmao
Good for him making an effort.

Offended or not you all should at least respect him for caring about people and trying to be a better person. You can't deny it's wrong to say it even if you say it anyway...

In other news reading this thread is making me lose faith in humanity. Anyone defending the use of the word rape because "woman are too sensitive" and "it doesn't really mean rape" and other lame excuses should be ashamed. Ask yourself this- if your mother heard your argument for why it's ok would she agree? Or would she stare at you with a horrified look and wonder where she went wrong?

Alex3omg

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBitsYEAH View Post
People who complain about Dyrus saying "rape" should be shot. Everyone I know says rape, at least he corrected himself and said "rolled". At least he is trying to stop. JUST STFU.
This thread was made by someone complaining about people who are offended. NOBODY MADE A THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM SAY RAPE. Ever. Dyrus realised people could be offended by it and HE decided to stop saying it. Then the community got all up in arms about how he should be allowed to say what he wants.

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

04-15-2012

I'm still confused as to why murder, assault and genocide are perfectly acceptable to joke about, but not rape. But whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
This thread was made by someone complaining about people who are offended. NOBODY MADE A THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM SAY RAPE. Ever. Dyrus realised people could be offended by it and HE decided to stop saying it. Then the community got all up in arms about how he should be allowed to say what he wants.
Uhh, the original thread on this topic back when it was relevant was someone complaining about how horrible the word was.