Good Guy Reginald

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

04-13-2012

I'm always impressed by Reginald's capacity to give his teammates helpful advice on how to improve. It's just a shame that people like the TheRainMan are too lazy, stupid and incompetent to take this advice on board.

I hope Regi doesn't take this too personally, as a talented, driven and intelligent person like himself will encounter these types of people often in their lives.

In addition, his features have a very old-world charm to them. I wish him the very best of luck in the future.

Niceguydan8

04-13-2012

10/10 would read again

Made 0f Time

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Friday the 13th is Complete F~cking Nonsense Day on GD, huh?

KaiLeng

04-13-2012

Ok, I kinda like TSM and Regi, but what? Good guy Reginald?

Is this the same loudmouth guy that cracks jokes all day when streams and trolls with Dyrus? I mean, I find it hilarious (agressive playstyle, bro bro bro bro, baylife, etc.), but I mean, I don't consider him the "good guy" of the top LoL pros.

Also, what "old-world" charm does he have in his features? Old-world as in a time when gorillas were the most advanced mammals on earth? I mean, no offense, but the guy is kinda weird looking.

Maybe you meant Dan Dinh. Aka good guy Dan, also far more normal looking than Regi.

Niceguydan8

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiLeng View Post

Is this the same loudmouth guy that cracks jokes all day when streams and trolls with Dyrus? I mean, I find it hilarious (agressive playstyle, bro bro bro bro, baylife, etc.), but I mean, I don't consider him the "good guy" of the top LoL pros.

Also, what "old-world" charm does he have in his features? Old-world as in a time when gorillas were the most advanced mammals on earth? I mean, no offense, but the guy is kinda weird looking.

Maybe you meant Dan Dinh. Aka good guy Dan, also far more normal looking than Regi.

Whooooosh.

IS11ff0d09407dfd

04-13-2012

Quote:

sarcasm 101

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made 0f Time View Post
Friday the 13th is Complete F~cking Nonsense Day on GD, huh?
Oh. Its Friday. Time flies when you have a stream open and you don't bother moving

Bigjew9833

04-13-2012

Quote:

His charm may be neolithic in origin, but it remains nevertheless.

Reginald's attitude also shows players not to take the game too seriously. Players like Elementz have made mountains out of molehills over the actions of other players. In real life, Chauster is probably a very nice person. Why else would he help carry someone to Platinum ELO, apart from out of the goodness of his heart? Now, because he took action to benefit three of his friends over someone not pulling his weight in a team, his reputation has been permanently slurred.

Reginald would never do such a thing, especially not to a person as sensitive and kind as Chauster. Reginald is an Oriental saint.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

04-13-2012

nope

GAYLIFE Reginald

coffee addict

04-13-2012

rainman's a popped collar, pink tshirt wearing douche and nobody is surprised he doesn't get along with a chill filipino like regi and the rest of TSM