Skin Sale: 75% Off Red Riding Annie, 50% Off Mad Hatter Shaco and Frozen Shen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Tryhardosaurus

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLaura View Post
From Tuesday, August 10th through Friday, August 13th, the Red Riding Annie skin will be 75% off and the Mad Hatter Shaco and Frozen Shen skins will be available for 50% off.

Red Riding Annie skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 243 RP!
Mad Hatter Shaco skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Frozen Shen skin (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!

After Friday, August 13th, these skins will return to their regular prices. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these discounted skins.
Great I am short 7 RP for red riding Annie... Seems like the remaining 236 rp i have is useless unless I recharge again. They should do a RP to IP conversion, so our remaining RP won't be useless, I mean all I can buy is a exp boost but I am lvl 30, so that is pretty much useless.

Fangy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Omg <3 less than 250 rp for red riding annie? i've been waiting weeks for it to go on sale, but wow! did not expect 75% off. I <3 you guys :3

zmantsunami

08-09-2010

Haha love the red riding hood and Mortal Kombat references in Annie's and Shen's pics.
But about Shaco's picture, I'd assume that Shaco represents the Joker and that Sivir represents Wonder Woman, but what comic book character does olaf represent?

SaulGoode

08-09-2010

getting that annie skin fo sho

xerkcez

08-09-2010

you guys pay for this game?

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

ive never once played annie... but im purchasing this skin lol

Goswellghandi

08-09-2010

i have 105 points anytime guys release somethin for 105

Married Man

08-10-2010

just bought all 3 this skins 1hour be4 see this anoucement :< so saaaaaaaaad

Raija

08-10-2010

very nice sales on the skins!
also i think some people should just think about waiting out for a sale on the skin they want, if you make a purchase on a sunday / monday before the tuesday sales are announced then your making a gamble. you may purchase a skin after the tuesdays announced sales and then on the friday sales BAM there it is. if you get annoyed about buying skins and then they go on sale....just buy them when they are on sale. sure you may not have the skin straight away but you will be saving your RP and we wont have to read your QQ in the forums about how you just bought that skin yesterday / one hour ago.

Nightcutter

08-10-2010

I'll rather wait for a new shaco skin than purchasing this one, simply dont like it