Something a Lot of People have been saying...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penguin9R9R

12-27-2013

Is that Janna is Yasuo's girlfriend. Is this just fan assumption, or has it been said somewhere, cause Yasuo's page on the main site only lists Riven as a rival. I'm just wondering.

Motajo

12-27-2013

I have literally never seen anyone think this. Where have you been seeing it? This is more than likely just a group of fans tossing them together because "LOL, THEY BOTH USE WIND; IT'S PERFECT!"

Schamanee

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motajo View Post
I have literally never seen anyone think this. Where have you been seeing it? This is more than likely just a group of fans tossing them together because "LOL, THEY BOTH USE WIND; IT'S PERFECT!"
Wait so... that means that Aatrox and Vladimir aren't... But -- blood --

...Damn.

AskUdyr

12-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schamanee View Post
Wait so... that means that Aatrox and Vladimir aren't... But -- blood --

...Damn.
I know the feeling.

*Sigh*

I better stop my 30 000 word Renekton/Trynd slashfic...

ThorRush

12-27-2013

Coming from the other direction

Apparently Janna's only friend is Lux.

Huh.

DannyBuddy

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motajo View Post
not like thats any stupider then the CANON lux x ezreal romance with "HUR DUR THEY ARE BOTH BLOND AND SMART AND STUFFS, ITS PERFECT" so i could see it, riot cant handle romances that arnt brick to the face generic

SecretLore

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBuddy View Post
not like thats any stupider then the CANON lux x ezreal romance with "HUR DUR THEY ARE BOTH BLOND AND SMART AND STUFFS, ITS PERFECT" so i could see it, riot cant handle romances that arnt brick to the face generic
Well the problem here is that ezrealxlux is canon,there is some canon source that basically confirms this,but there is nothing even hinting at the fact that yasuo and janna even know each other.

Motajo

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBuddy View Post
Oh boy, don't get me started on that... thing... I can only hope that the teaser picture and lore page friend things won't be expanded upon. You're right, Riot can't handle this.

On a related note, I have a reply post around here somewhere ranting about the shallow reasons for relationships in league.

Alchemax

01-01-2014

Syndra isn't evil but her being lovers with Zed could lead to that. But Zed isn't evil either its just the shadows corrupting his mind. So basically they are both victims of being shunned. Syndra could change though if she get involved with Yasuo.

Kumii

01-05-2014

Janna? With Yasuo?
Na. Just remember, for $2.95 a minute, that lady would leave anyone breathless.