A New Champion Approaches: Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korgor Wolfshadow

08-09-2010

You messed with the lore. If the yordle girl is poppy, isn't she supposed to be carrying a shield?

Khajeh

08-09-2010

Love it!

Really excited. Props Riot.

Geezus92

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgor Wolfshadow View Post
You messed with the lore. If the yordle girl is poppy, isn't she supposed to be carrying a shield?
Blomgrun was a well-respected armorsmith, and he named his daughter for the sprightly sounds that accompanied the sparks leaping from his ever-burning forge. He was filled with pride when she was first able to lift his trusty hammer, Whomper. One day, Blomgrun was comissioned to create a glorious helm for a Demacian general. Word of the charge was leaked to the Noxian High Command, and two of their best spies ambushed Blomgrun's caraven en route. Though Poppy escaped with the helm, she helplessly watched as her father was slain. Instead of fleeing home, she carried the helm to Demacia alone.

Sorlen

08-09-2010

He is just a dps version of Janna

TheScottishFox

08-09-2010

I cried when i saw his picture. Im jealous now... Could you pleace not make him 6300.

knav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Who is this yordle? Tell me!!!!

Darktiger151

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

I really hope he is 3150. I want to get him, but if he is 6300 I do have the RP from Collector's Pack, whenever Riot decides to help me with getting EU code into US code.

Either way I expect to get Galio. Looking good.

vVv Unverclopt

08-09-2010

I like how he has a supportish part to himself, this might become another balaced champ, GG riot

faceyourend

08-09-2010

god this guy is gonna be anoying like hell...
the anti caster version of rammus.

will he at least take damage while his ulti is activated? otherwise it would be quite op

bendybow

08-09-2010

does anyone know the price, also i dont think he does take damage in ulti, its sort of a kayle-rammus mix.