Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter wukong top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

04-12-2012

Wondering how to counter him. I was against wukong top in ranked got my ass kicked. He easily out dmged me with his e q and w combo i could not even touch him. Then if he did 1v1 without him using stealth and running he easily out dmged. Me wonder what a good counter to him is i know oracles will counter his stealth but cant really afford it early game.

Also i tried playing passive but he would be very aggressive and make sure i could not farm when minions where in middle of the lane.

T174N

04-12-2012

lee sin ganks and ranged champs?

Vuther

04-12-2012

Olaf would be a good counter. Olaf's Q + E harass is superior to the monkey's Q + E harass.

Gangplank too. Wukong can get harassed to death by Qs or lose in a head-on fight to him due to Gangplank's E and passive.

Ragnarok Eagle

04-12-2012

Warwick. I've seen/have countered Wukong with Warwick. Just play smart and try bait him, not hard, a lot of Wuky players are reckless.

Cooper112

04-12-2012

I was more looking to how to win as Irelia because thats who i was playing. Not sure if shes good vs him or not .

Aerophobia

04-12-2012

yea, someone already beat me to it... Olaf is a good choice

RaysGoodLiquor

04-12-2012

Quote:
cooper56:
I was more looking to how to win as Irelia because thats who i was playing. Not sure if shes good vs him or not .

You are asking the wrong question. You don't care how to counter Wukong, because you're going to just pick Irelia anyway. Ignore him, concentrate on last hitting, and beat his ass in farm.

Majestaat

04-12-2012

Rumble is extremely powerful against Wukong once he gets Hextech Revolver.

T174N

04-12-2012

Quote:
Majestaat:
Rumble is extremely powerful against Wukong once he gets Hextech Revolver.

uhh no

Ragnarok Eagle

04-12-2012

Quote:
T174N:
uhh no

Care to elaborate as to why? Maybe actually give an opinion?