Best Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryptRyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

What is your best team comp you have found for running Ranked 5's.
Just need some ideas of Champions that synergize well with eachother.

ADGarner

04-12-2012

Taric + Graves bottom lane is extremely strong. Pair that with a Galio mid, Vladimir top, and a Udyr jungle.

Pretty much you got Udyr who is really fast. Once paired with Galio he's getting the speed buff and Galio can Flash ult to start a fight. Vladimir will buy the will of the ancients and hook up every one with spell vamp. WIth Taric Stun, Udyr Stun, and Galio's ultimate the team has three strong initiates from a tanky team and does incredible amount of AoE magic damage once a fight starts.

When the team is at a disadvantage or against a team that is turtling Udyr can split push like crazy and get away with his bear stance.

The team is countered by poke comps that run back and forth constantly nibbling with long ranged attacks but one well placed flash Galio ult can smash a poke comp if they make a mistake with their position.

Fiiz Khalifa

04-12-2012

teemo solo top, shaco jungle, evelyn support, twitch mid, and wukong carry.

ALL STEALTH TEAM COMP!

McDerp

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaruuk View Post
teemo solo top, shaco jungle, evelyn support, twitch mid, and wukong carry.

ALL STEALTH TEAM COMP!
At first i thought this was a troll. then i realised this means multi stealth ganks ALL the time.

Then again this is countered by oracle elixirs and wards.

I saw an all tank team once. Garen, Taric, Rammus, Dr. Mundo, Amumu. They all played hard tanks unfortunately for them, as they hadn't really thought it through according to them, so they weren't able to deal enough damage mid game and they lost.

What is also quite OP is having a team full of stuns.

ADGarner

04-12-2012

If you want to go for some sort of crazy gimmick comp all ability power comps have an absolutely brutal mid game. They outright plunder the booties of any one caught out of position with all that burst damage. The catch of course is once the opposing team build a swath of MR and health you're gonna be in trouble so the trick is to snow ball out of control.

Say like Mordekaiser, Cassiopeia, Fiddle Sticks, Lulu, Maokai.

The bottom lane will survive till the mid lane because Maokai can farm and push lane with just saplings alone. However Maokai and Lulu might need to start with mana manipulator starts each so they got that 14+ shared mana regen. From there it's Will of the Ancients + Abyssal Scepter + Fiddles Passive + 4 initiates and you got one hell of a AoE burst comp. Snowball or else!

CryptRyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

we have run Team Tank comps with actually some success. We have one rule in team fights tho, never run out. You stay in that fight and do as much as you can as long as you can. We had me on Garen top, main damage source. Ram jungle, galio mid, ali and udyr bot. It actually has always worked for us. But i feel that this could be countered by teams that are good with positioning. Lucky for us our Ranked 5's elo is only like 1190 or something like that.

ADGarner

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptRyder View Post
we have run Team Tank comps with actually some success. We have one rule in team fights tho, never run out. You stay in that fight and do as much as you can as long as you can. We had me on Garen top, main damage source. Ram jungle, galio mid, ali and udyr bot. It actually has always worked for us. But i feel that this could be countered by teams that are good with positioning. Lucky for us our Ranked 5's elo is only like 1190 or something like that.
Wait wait wait... Your strategy is like a game of chicken? We ace them or they ace us. DO OR DIE! THIS ... IS ... TANK COOOOOMP!

I'm actually really concerned how this team would hold up against a Veigar mid Tristana bot. Seems like once Tristana bought a phage you'd have a lot of closing in late game.

CorruptNemesis

04-13-2012

Solo Top: Shen
Jungle: Nocture
Mid: Karthus
Bot: Soraka/Ezreal

Way to strong. Bot lane is a guaranteed win because Ezrael and Nocture can just ult them on the tower, then Shen ults down on top of Noc to soak up the tower hits while Soraka heals him as the 4v2 fight is going down. Then Karthus can mop up with his ult.
AD Ezreal and Soraka works very well because Ezreal needs alot of mana to play super aggressive.

Worth noting that a lot of these champs would get counter picked to break up your team or just banned to begin with. More a theoretical team, although I have tried it in Normal and it just wrecks.

Enankay

07-22-2012

For a good team comp you need
top:strong carry
jungle:tank jungler
mid:caster
bot:support/carry
thats what my team runs and we are quite good