Who are champions good for solo que ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

04-12-2012

Champs where you dont need to depend on any one. Its good to work on team but in the likely event we have noobs feeding etc... whos good at overall everything where i dont need to rly on my team.

Dorgenedge

04-12-2012

Cassiopeia is a good example. She has a very very strong back

OHTWO

04-12-2012

Jax is one of those champs if he gets fed correctly and there aren't any major counters to him on the team, that he can basically take 3 ppl on and win.

Fizz is a good champ that can 1v1 a ton of champs and burst them down if fed early. As long as there isn't a ton of hard cc on their side, fizz can burst down pretty much anyone.

ADGarner

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHTWO View Post
Jax is one of those champs if he gets fed correctly and there aren't any major counters to him on the team, that he can basically take 3 ppl on and win.

Fizz is a good champ that can 1v1 a ton of champs and burst them down if fed early. As long as there isn't a ton of hard cc on their side, fizz can burst down pretty much anyone.
Agree with the Fizz pick. He can plunder just about any one's booty.

MrOhSoAzn

04-12-2012

Sivir is decent. You kind of control when to initiate teamfights by activating your ult.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Sivir is a terrible choice. If you want an ad carry then either cait vayne or kogmaw are the best options. Cait has a good early game, vayne can 1v1 most champs, and kogmaw late game is just pewpewpew death machine.

if you are stuck support janna, alistar, or blitz.

Mid lane Kass/cass both are good

Top lane rumble, jax, trynd, akali can all carry pretty hard.

Jungle udyr, lee sin, alistar are all good, except alistar doesn't do everything himself, he depends on a team.

lichking2010

04-12-2012

If u want to carry really hard with champs so that u are the center of ur team and dont have to worry about noobs feeding, then i recommend u play snowball champs. Any champ can snowball but some snowball harder than others. In my opinion, the following champs can snowball really hard:

1).Akali
2).Fizz
3).Leblanc
4).Garen
5)Sion
6)Mordekaiser

Apart from snowball champs, there are champs that are very strong in lane phase and if u play them right, u can crush ur opponent and get so tanky and fat that the enemy team just doesnt know how to deal with ur tankiness. For example:

Strong lane phase heroes:
1). Olaf
2).Renekton
3).Riven
4). Cass
5). Kennen solo top
6).ryze ( seriously, this guy needs to be ganked. strong harass esp if u have the right mana runes and masteries)
7). Mordekaiser

Please note that the champs i have listed are not in any order of importance. Now knowing which champs snowball and which champs have strong lane phase and can get tanky or bursty to carry their team,theres a few other things all players should know:

1).Every champion counters another champion. Knowing which champion counters which champion in lane phase can give you an advantage but ULTIMATELY, it all comes down to PLAYER SKILL , so i wudn t worry about counterpicks unless u go beyond 1400 elo.

2). Map awareness. We've all played the game a thousand times. We have a rough idea when the enemy jungler ganks and its when he is level 3 or 4 with red buff and inspite of knowing it, we still get ganked and die. Set up boundaries in your lane that will allow u to determine at what boundary u can return safely to your tower even if enemy jungler ganks. Oh and of course wards. In professional tournaments, EVERY ONE WARDS. So, dont think its only a support's job to ward, its everyone's job to ward.

3). Memorize ward timers, baron timers, dragon timers, and blue/redbuff timers so u can have control over red/blue buff all the time and deny enemy ap carry or dps the red and blue buff. Knowing when dragon respawns is very helpful so u can take it quickly as soon as it respawns.

4). I said this before and ill say it again: it all comes down to PLAYER SKILL and having played against a lot of different champs really helps as that helps u figure out each champs capcities and limits and how to use it against them.

5)Watch videos of dyrus or reginald or plat players. See how they play and how they farm and how they contribute to teamfights and how they avoid ganks. That really helped me when i was getting into ranked games

Scorpsan

04-13-2012

Renekton top is a game changer if played right becuase you can have top tower 10 mins in and help other lanes

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-13-2012

AD nidalee, morgana, vayne, and ahri.

Mythic300

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Colossus View Post
AD nidalee, morgana, vayne, and ahri.
AD nidalee got nerfed, Ap is better now