How to get higher FPS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TTTU17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2012

Hey guys. I've been playing LoL a lot and I know that my computer isn't any good. Very bad graphics and everything low, but it is worth it to play LoL. So I am looking for anybody to help me get my FPS higher in the game. It is really low such as 10-20 during game, but in the beginning it is 20-30. Anyway to boost my FPS a lot? I'm pretty sure it's just my computer that sucks. So any help to boost it would be nice. The graphics rating is 3.4. Very bad...

Mr Whoople

04-12-2012

Lower your settings on everything. EVERYTHING.

KawaiiGosu

04-12-2012

You can disable the vsynch in the options which basically disables the cap (im not a pro on the matter) but i got 70-110 fps now. doesnt make a difference but you feel cooler that way lol

fizzlebeef

04-12-2012

A cheap older graphics card? You could find one for only $30-50.

Duke Br0heimer

04-12-2012

Disable V-Sync and set your FPS settings to benchmark. Removes the cap.

MajorStainz

04-12-2012

Lower everything, including resolution. I played on a terrible comp, like probably as bad as yours, got around 35. You can also disable features that make windows look prettier etc.

curiel

04-12-2012

muting your sound can increase it by like 5-10 fps

Shazua

04-12-2012

bump for my interest

Prideful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

There is a program called "Game Booster" which shuts down unnecessary background applications to boost your performance. You might want to check that out.

TuRbii

04-12-2012

Make sure you disabled the aero version of Windows. This will help your computer run better all around. Right click your desktop. Go to personalize and then change it to the basic theme.
Lower all of your graphic settings and close programs and unnecessary processes.