How to lvl up faster, and get more IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake52

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTangerine View Post
You'll learn more from other players than AI. At your level no one can blame you for doing bad.
Indeed.

Leiralei

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTangerine View Post
You'll learn more from other players than AI. At your level no one can blame you for doing bad.
Oh yes they can.

3 players in a match earlier today tried to grief me to the point where I would quit and they could report it to get me banned. I had to dc to get them to help in my lane at all, they pretended to come help but then fed the enemy as soon as I got back, leaving me to get instagibbed by higher levels with gap closers. Ashe has no escapes...

The entire match was nothing but verbal abuse because I'm a new player, and then the griefers stealing all my creeps so I couldn't catch up. They were feeding the enemy while getting a few kills here and there to pretend they were fighting at all. If not for the one guy who didn't say anything and just killed the enemy team repeatedly without dying much himself it would have been a loss. Unbelievable.

Then when I got a philo and hog and stayed at base until I could get some items in order to steal my creeps back from level 12s who insisted on coming to my lane to farm when I had it under control they started insulting the build and saying they would report me for afk.

PS: I had to get some t1 runes because I mostly play Ashe and she's unbelievably squishie. I do notice the difference when I get thrown in a mismatch with level 25s. It's 0.01 of a second more to die!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-06-2012

Necroed thread.

Abdelazar

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzeeboii View Post
I'm speaking Mastery wise, I know in game I can lvl fast on a lane by myself.
But I want to get my mastery things up. Like my Offense/defense and stuff.

I been playing 5v5 against AI. And I get like 100 exp per match. I been content with this, since I'm very new to the game. I started playing about 2 days ago. And I'm not confident in playing players yet, till I can atleast beat Intermediate AI easily.

But yea, if the real players is where the EXP is, I'll most likely just learn from getting my butt whooped and gain EXP for my mastery's that way.

Oh and also, Influence Points? Wheres the best for that? I get like 100-200 from AI battles.

Thanks.
Patience. You shouldn't try and rush level 30. If you're looking for actual EXPERIENCE and not just little exp numbers, play normals and not coop vs ai. You'll learn faster that way. Though it might be a good idea to play a few coop vs ai games starting out so that you won't get completely roflstomped.