Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you play Caitlyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoullessInferno

Recruiter

04-12-2012

I know this is probably going to sound crazy, but I can play almost every AD carry well except Caitlyn. I play the ones that have late game scaling (Kog, Corki, Vayne) the best, but I can't seem to play Caitlyn that well. I know she wins the game by winning laning phase, but what do I have to do differently with Caitlyn in laning phase than, say, Corki?

WAD loves Mio

04-12-2012

AA people in the face harder.

Xtractor

04-12-2012

right click.

a lot.

Quitch

04-12-2012

Personally, I play Caitlyn as an AP burst champion. Traps OP.

Appoggiatura

04-12-2012

Quote:
lxoAnshoxl:
I know this is probably going to sound crazy, but I can play almost every AD carry well except Caitlyn. I play the ones that have late game scaling (Kog, Corki, Vayne) the best, but I can't seem to play Caitlyn that well. I know she wins the game by winning laning phase, but what do I have to do differently with Caitlyn in laning phase than, say, Corki?

Try to poke them with your autoattack as much as you can when they're out of position/getting cs. It's also pretty good to ward the river well and push the wave to their turret, where it's easier to hit them.

MucusInJohnCheng

04-12-2012

win lane and proceed to be worse than their ad carry anyways

CaptainMoe

04-12-2012

try right clicking, and then when tehy get low hit R and watch it get blocked by the tank...rinse...repeat

Gagaters

04-12-2012

Caitlyn is this
"Hey, you go for a CS, I shoot in your face and am able to get in next to no danger"
Its why her and somebody like Nunu as a support is so very strong, since she can get in and out of pokes easier and get more Auto Attacks off

ValderiusRex

04-12-2012

Quote:
MucusInJohnCheng:
win lane and proceed to be worse than their ad carry anyways

This is silly. If you're using her passive, you hit like a freaking bus. Sounds like one of those sheep things to say.

Licker

04-12-2012

no