A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

06-16-2012

(( Pay no attention to this ))

Iron Ambássador

06-16-2012

Blushing at Kennen's words about liking her, Poppy looks at him. "I like you a lot as well Kennen... but how dangerous is this mission?" She grabs Kennen's hand. "With your skills, I'm sure you will be fine though..."

(( I got to wonder... how is Brand at Demacia? Under no circumstances would he be outside his cell within the Institute <.< ))

CyroCore Brand

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( I got to wonder... how is Brand at Demacia? Under no circumstances would he be outside his cell within the Institute <.< ))
((Perhaps the presence of Kegan on Brand's decisions have made enough of an impact for him to be let out? Sort of a probation. Good of enough reason?))

Iron Ambássador

06-16-2012

(( I honestly doubt it. Brand's only goal was to rebirth the world in flames. No trace of Kegan was left within the shell where Brand resides. Kinda like Cho'gath imprisonment, they would not let him out under any circumstances because of his goal. He is a force of nature, he does not just choose to not try and accomplish his goal all of a sudden. ))

(( Brand's imprisonment makes RPing him outside an "Ask" column quite hard and improbable. ))

CyroCore Brand

06-16-2012

(( Meh, I think he does have some what of a conscious seeing as he makes the choice to surrender rather than to continue on his rampage. Also he has said that he has had many bodies, implying either his old ones were destroyed, or in the case i'm trying to make are taken back over. But if you're strongly against it, i'll edit my first post to something unrelated to the RP ))

Iron Ambássador

06-16-2012

(( I just can't see any situation with Brand roaming the land. He is imprisoned and under guard 24/7 in lore ))
(( Sorry ))

CyroCore Brand

06-16-2012

(( Dratz, of course my favorite champ is incapable of RP that also has to comply with lore >_>... edited first post ))

Iron Ambássador

06-16-2012

(( Kennen, you still around? :3 ))

(( 3:10 AM forum time edit: I'll wait another 15 minutes, but then I'll probably go do something with a friend if nothing comes up. ))

Ask Kennen

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( Kennen, you still around? :3 ))

(( 3:10 AM forum time edit: I'll wait another 15 minutes, but then I'll probably go do something with a friend if nothing comes up. ))
((go do somethign with a friend im pretty busy and gunna sleep soon))

Kennen sighed and looked to her "its.." he bit his lip "i have to..assassinate katarina..the embassy wants me to make it look like demacia did it..and the kinkou has decided that the league is what dictates balence so we aligned with the league.." he immiately looked around panicing "oh runeterra...i..i cant beleive.." he nearly lighting rushed out of the room

Iron Ambássador

06-16-2012

(( Heh... exactly on the 15 minute mark... nice timing :3 And go to sleep if you need to ^^ ))

"Katarina? That seems odd... why would anyone wish to assassinate her while she's under her League contract? I'm quite sure the Institute could bring her back even if it was successful." Poppy looks at Kennen, trying to pull him back onto the seat. "And which embassy are you speaking of exactly?"

(( And yeah, going to that friend. Good night. ))