Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

07-06-2014

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Disobedient little doll animator." Lux teased, taking Hope's hand to lead her back to her place. "You can't explore yet. You're not yet on Ezreal's level~."

Hope didn't resist when Lux took her hand, but didn't exchange the grip either, as she walked slowly alongside the mage, looking down at the ground the entire time. Obviously the little girl was still very somber and distressed about what just happened.

Dear Luxanna

07-08-2014

Quote:
AskCorpMundo:
Hope didn't resist when Lux took her hand, but didn't exchange the grip either, as she walked slowly alongside the mage, looking down at the ground the entire time. Obviously the little girl was still very somber and distressed about what just happened.

"I can't imagine what would happen if you ran into a fruit stand and knocked it over. Pandemonium~!"

Lux led Hope inside, and plopped her on the couch. She was quite enjoying teasing Hope like this.

AskCorpMundo

07-08-2014

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"I can't imagine what would happen if you ran into a fruit stand and knocked it over. Pandemonium~!"

Lux led Hope inside, and plopped her on the couch. She was quite enjoying teasing Hope like this.

((Over to your thread it is then!))

Vinsancenara

09-05-2014

On a sunny day in Demacia, Aleia Summers (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4714) decided to get outside for some fresh air. She had taken care of so many animals today, she wanted the fresh air to clear her mind. She found a spot by a tree that seemed relaxing. Placing herself to rest for a little bit while watching around her at all the critters and creatures that roamed the silent part of Demacian grounds, she smiled at the sight.

Ask The Scorned

09-14-2014

The cool midnight air settled in the Market Square. Specs of torch light dotted the square's boarders. The silhouette of an approaching figure castes upon the market center as the waning moon serves as it's backdrop. An illuminated symbol glows brightly from the forehead of the traveler.

Pausing at market's fountain, glistening in the Moon's rather brilliant light, Diana took stock in her surroundings. She had known that the Radiant Dawn traveled to Demacia on occasion, in order to help spread the Solari's influence. If she would find any lead of where her quarry might be, maybe it would be here.

Purifier Vayne

09-22-2014

Quote:
Ask The Skorned:
The cool midnight air settled in the Market Square. Specs of torch light dotted the square's boarders. The silhouette of an approaching figure castes upon the market center as the waning moon serves as it's backdrop. An illuminated symbol glows brightly from the forehead of the traveler.

Pausing at market's fountain, glistening in the Moon's rather brilliant light, Diana took stock in her surroundings. She had known that the Radiant Dawn traveled to Demacia on occasion, in order to help spread the Solari's influence. If she would find any lead of where her quarry might be, maybe it would be here.

As Diana approached her destination, she would feel an odd presence watching her. If Diana would look around, she would see a shadow move, but lose sight quickly. Constantly, all around her shadows seemed to move. Eventually, when Diana stopped, Vayne would descend from the rooftops, greeting Diana.

"Hello Diana." Se said, not offering a hand. She had come to discuss matters with Diana in a civil way. Also she wished to understand the scorn of the moon more.

Ask The Scorned

09-24-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
As Diana approached her destination, she would feel an odd presence watching her. If Diana would look around, she would see a shadow move, but lose sight quickly. Constantly, all around her shadows seemed to move. Eventually, when Diana stopped, Vayne would descend from the rooftops, greeting Diana.

"Hello Diana." Se said, not offering a hand. She had come to discuss matters with Diana in a civil way. Also she wished to understand the scorn of the moon more.

For Diana, it was a trivial matter sensing the presence of the Night Hunter, though she did not bother tracking her by sight, as she knew that she would not be able to see her. When she finally approached her, Diana turned the to greet her host.

"Hello Vayne" Diana would simply nod acknowledging Vayne's greeting. "As a brief explanation of my intentions, I have been attempting to track the Radiant Dawn. She is the only one out of the current Solari that may put an end to the falsehood that the Solari represent. Though, I simply may have been blinded by her light as many have been by the Solari. I intend to bring down this false light and bring balance back to the world."

Diana would pause for a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. "Though, killing anyone is not my first option, I will if I must in order to protect the Lunari's rise. I hope to expose the Solari for what they truly are, a bunch of Hippocratic old men who have been holding on to what little power they posses.

They called me a heretic and tried to silence me for the truth that I discovered. I have no doubt that whatever remains of the Solari elders will continue to pursue me. But I will cut them down as I did before, if needed."

The anger of her tone only echoes the hatred seen in her eyes. And yet, at the very same time, a sense of sadness could also be felt from her.

HyperDriveX

09-26-2014

"Curses. There are those times I wish that plants could grow during the nighttime. That would make this job so much more simple. But oh well.." Night (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3634) thought as he sat in one of the Trees, overlooking the park and the citizens that were present. He held a small seed in his right hand. Holding it in front of his face as he thought.

"Hmm.. Maybe I can--.. No, that won't work." The Assassin mumbled to himself as he thought of just tossing the seed to the ground and seeing if that would work. But he knew it wouldn't. And he did not wish to try and possibly screw up.

Night would sigh heavily before starting to slip his Summoner Robe off from his shoulders and softly placed it on the tree branch that he sat on. He would rub his face a little bit before he would jump down from the Tree, landing on his feet upon the grass, which would cause a faint sound of the crisp grass crushing under his feet. The Summoner would look around a little before crouching to the ground and starting to quickly dig a very small hole in the ground.

Ask The Scorned

09-30-2014

((Bump for Vyane))