A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Fiora hummed. The outfit wasn't that bad, but it did seem a little... low class to her.

"Most likely true." She said with a shall hmph as Quinn fixed some stuff around.

"Now then." Fiora said with a slight smirk as she grabbed Quinn by the shoulder and guided her to the changing room that she herself had just left moment before. Fiora's Royal Guard and normal clothing lay inside.

"Choose which you are going to wear now. We'll charge the cost of this new armor here to the military account as well."

Quinn blushed slightly as she was pulled toward the changing room, looking at the outfits. The Royal guard was much more appealing to her but...she also secretly always wanted to wear Fiora's normal outfit... "I...I guess..." She said, pointing toward Fiora's normal clothing. "Are you sure that's okay though?"

Ask Nami

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux frowned.

"Don't be like that." She said. "There is always reason to go on. Besides, I dunno how biology works, but maybe... I dunno, human, yordle, Fizz, maybe you and one of them getting together would make a Marai baby. Maybe you can save your people that way."

Nami frowned, looking away "It just wouldn't be right..."

Ask Fìora

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn blushed slightly as she was pulled toward the changing room, looking at the outfits. The Royal guard was much more appealing to her but...she also secretly always wanted to wear Fiora's normal outfit... "I...I guess..." She said, pointing toward Fiora's normal clothing. "Are you sure that's okay though?"
Fiora watched Quinn for a moment as the other woman decided. She had guessed that the falconer would have went for the more traditional Royal Guard outfit, but rose an eyebrow when she ultimately chose the other.

"Hmm..." The noble turned to the other girl, "Be my guest, I did leave both for you to choose, did I not?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quote:
Fiora watched Quinn for a moment as the other woman decided. She had guessed that the falconer would have went for the more traditional Royal Guard outfit, but rose an eyebrow when she ultimately chose the other.

"Hmm..." The noble turned to the other girl, "Be my guest, I did leave both for you to choose, did I not?"

Quinn nodded, standing there awkwardly "Uh...c-could I get a bit of privacy to change?"

Ask Fìora

05-13-2013

Quote:
Quinn nodded, standing there awkwardly "Uh...c-could I get a bit of privacy to change?"
The demacian noble stands there smirking at Quinn. "We are both woman. It iz nawt like you have something I 'ave not see before." She teased Quinn a bit before turning around. "But very well."

Fiora walked away from the small changing room and into the larger portion of the underground armory once more to wait. While doing so, she began to fiddle around with the arm guard at her wrist. "So bothersome..."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quote:
The demacian noble stands there smirking at Quinn. "We are both woman. It iz nawt like you have something I 'ave not see before." She teased Quinn a bit before turning around. "But very well."

Fiora walked away from the small changing room and into the larger portion of the underground armory once more to wait. While doing so, she began to fiddle around with the arm guard at her wrist. "So bothersome..."

Quinn nodded in thanks, it's not that she wasn't used to getting changed around others, she used to share a room with her brother after all... but even still it felt weird undressing in front of someone of such high class.

She began the process of stripping off the armor she was wearing and carefully putting on Fiora's, she blushed a little, the chest was noticably too big for her, as were...other parts.

She walked out, looking rather flustered.
"F-Fiora?" She called out, looking for the duelist.

Attachment 684058

((I was not in the mood for drawing hands today. ))

Ask Fìora

05-13-2013

Quote:
Quinn nodded in thanks, it's not that she wasn't used to getting changed around others, she used to share a room with her brother after all... but even still it felt weird undressing in front of someone of such high class.

She began the process of stripping off the armor she was wearing and carefully putting on Fiora's, she blushed a little, the chest was noticeably too big for her, as were...other parts.

She walked out, looking rather flustered.
"F-Fiora?" She called out, looking for the duelist.

Attachment 684058

((I was not in the mood for drawing hands today. ))
Fiora turned at having her name called, "Hmm?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as she beheld Quinn dressed as she normally was. "Not bad..."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quote:
Fiora turned at having her name called, "Hmm?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as she beheld Quinn dressed as she normally was. "Not bad..."

"It's a tad loose in some area's..." She admitted, blushing. "But I do sort of like it."

Dear Luxanna

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami frowned, looking away "It just wouldn't be right..."
Lux sighed, patting Nami's hand.

"It's not something we like to think about, but it's something we need to consider." She said. "If it helps, it doesn't mean it can't be for love, right? ...unless you need one of Fizz's species, I guess, he's the only one... at least he's nice..." She sighed. "Sorry, let's hope you get your stone."

Ask Nami

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux sighed, patting Nami's hand.

"It's not something we like to think about, but it's something we need to consider." She said. "If it helps, it doesn't mean it can't be for love, right? ...unless you need one of Fizz's species, I guess, he's the only one... at least he's nice..." She sighed. "Sorry, let's hope you get your stone."

Nami looked down "I just don't think I could ever love a human like that...it goes against my nature..."