A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

As soon as Poppy shows herself, the group of yordles by the street bursts into cheering and waving of flags, even though nothing too exciting is really happening at all. For some reason they seem to be expecting some kind of event. Yordles get easily excited about these things, and rumors can quickly get out of hand. "Oooh did you see that? The embassador!", "She's so cool!", "Is there gonna be some kind of royal dinner?" "Where's Heimerdinger?" amidst the chatter, Ilex quietly withdraws from the rest of the group and makes his way to the diner, standing nearby and peering curiously up at the sky. If Poppy's about, then perhaps he might get a glimpse of Galio while he's here. He does make sure to smile to the embassador and politely dip his ears, though the stiff cloth collar of the hood might cover a good portion of his expression, male yordles tend to remain very expressive so long as nobody covers their eyes or ears. Something Kennen could attest to.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Poppy walks out of the Bandle City Embassy, yawning. She looks around at the streets, shrugging as she walks towards a nearby diner. Wearing her usual armor, Whomper in hand as always she enters. She sits down and looks out of a window, peering curiously at the crowd.

(( llex, good to see another yordle in these threads :P ))
(( Time to have fun ))

A rift opened above poppy.. and kyrios went out of it... and landed in front of her turning to her child form "Hi miss...i have been looking for you"she said with a smile

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Poppy looks at Kyrios, nodding. "Hello again. Why have you been looking for me?"
She turns to the crowd outside again, chuckling slightly. "Ah the fans of the League..."

(( I keep misreading your lines llex because you wrote ambassador with e in the start :P I kept reading it as embarrassing for some reason ))

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Poppy looks at Kyrios, nodding. "Hello again. Why have you been looking for me?"
She turns to the crowd outside again, chuckling slightly. "Ah the fans of the League..."

(( I keep misreading your lines llex because you wrote ambassador with e in the start :P I kept reading it as embarrassing for some reason ))
"I got noone to play with so i was looking for you..and i found you, hehe"

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

((silly me and my spelling. I always get that word wrong))

The 'fans of the league' so to speak seem to consist of an overly excited crowd of yordles who probably heard from some unreliable source that there was going to be an event. Most of them still haven't figured it out yet, and are scurrying about trying to get a better view of a parade that isn't there. Ilex himself remains silent, glancing away from the window out of politeness, though he can't help but eavesdrop on the conversation thanks to his fine sense of hearing.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( I can't post right now, will do so when I get home, maybe 10-20 mins ))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Poppy nods at Kyrios, smiling slightly. "Ah, the Institute's Break Room was silent huh?"
She looks outside. "Quite a crowd out there don't you think?"

(( And back home. :P ))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Out of curiousity... anyone here anymore? ))

moltingsoul

04-12-2012

Quote:
Poppy nods at Kyrios, smiling slightly. "Ah, the Institute's Break Room was silent huh?"
She looks outside. "Quite a crowd out there don't you think?"

(( And back home. :P ))

Kyrios nodded "So many people here yes.."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Poppy nods, ordering herself a cup of coffee from a waiter. "Yeah... I believe they are waiting for something... not sure what, since there is nothing planned within the city for today. Might be they are just hoping to see champions."
She turns back to Kyrios. "How are you today? Seen your minion friend yet?"