A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

11-09-2012

((You're telling me that of all people.))

Galio shrugged.

"Zaun is a strange city. So different from Demacia. More chaos. If I were to fly over Zaun, I could perhaps observe over 10 illegal activities in a single direction I look at."

With that said, he took off from the north wall, flying to the heart of the city.

((Up to you for the next location. If you want to godmode straight to my tower, feel free.))

Civilized Rat

11-09-2012

Without a moment to respond Twitch found himself clinging to the gargoyle for dear life, nearly losing his grip as Galio leapt into flight. He struggled to pull himself up and above Galio's shoulders and head, wrapping both furred arms around the neck. Grabbing him by the horns was tempting, but he knew what Alistar would do in that situation, surely Galio would do much worse. Instead, he simply neared them with his head and looked through the gap as if they were binoculars, gazing upon the beautifully kept city below.

"I see EVERYTHING!" The rat yelled to be heard from such a height, giggling through his words. "Your city is...nice. I've never had the chance to simply look at it. Hm..." Twitch leaned forward and past the gargoyle's shoulders, squinting his eyes to try for a better view.

"There." He pointed towards one of the parks opposite the Eastern end. "Drop there, go the-ehm, I mean. May we go there?"

Ask Galio

11-14-2012

Galio noted Twitch's enthusiasm for being in the sky. Needless to say he loved the viewing capabilities, but he wondered if the rat actually simply enjoyed the experience. Hearing Twitch call out a direction, he obliged, strafing sideways down to the eastern end of Demacia.

"The park? Sure. Any reason why?"

Galio did not spot anything of interest at the east park. Then again, what was of interest to him was likely different to that of Twitch.

Civilized Rat

11-14-2012

Feeling the change in wind and direction the plague rat let out somewhat of a laugh, closing his maw shut to stifle it for now. He patted around the gargoyle's body for something better to hang on to, eventually just finding it easier to grab onto the horns of his head.

"Oh..."

He hesitated for a moment. Twitch's ears flicked and slowly turned, positioned as if he were in an annoyed state; soon enough, his eyes gained a faint crimson red glow, dimming and dying out shortly after. His ears turned back to their previous state, yet a wide toothy grin appeared on his face.

"No reason."

Ask Galio

11-15-2012

Galio sighed as they neared the park.

"That means you definitely have a reason. Just... don't make another scene. I'm not bailing you out if the guards come."

Landing on a thick tree branch not too far from the ground, Galio lowered one wing to let Twitch off.

"Well, we're here... whatever that means to you."

Civilized Rat

11-15-2012

Twitch hopped right off of Galio's body and slid down the lowered wing, landing on a patch of grass. To his surprise, it actually felt like grass and not a clump of dead foliage mixed with chemical waste. Looking from place to place he scampered a short distance away from the gargoyle, as if searching for something.

"Hm...I could've sworn she was here..."

He had not even noticed the people that may have been around him, simply examining everything in sight as if it were his first time in Demacia. It was his first time for a leisurely stroll through the town, surely.

Ask Galio

11-15-2012

(( Yup. Doesn't mean I'm not planning to use them. >:3 ))

Fortunately, the park they had landed in was not particularly populated this time of day. Not many would be around to witness Twitch's actions, whatever they may be.

Galio merely gazed around the park, not particularly interested in it. He did, however, catch Twitch's muttering.
"You were looking for someone? Anyone in particular?"

Only one other was in sight. It was a female summoner, still cloaked in her Summoner's robe. Galio assumed she must have had a rather intense match that day, for she seemed to be resting on the armrest of a bench. Galio was fine with this. Word that Twitch was in Demacia did not need to get around.

Drunkman8

11-15-2012

Twitch is in demacia everyone

Ask Galio

11-15-2012

The nearest civilians started laughing. They simply disregarded the man, until everyone became deadpan. No citizen of Demacia was to be publicly intoxicated. A few police officials arrived and brought the man to jail to sober up.

Civilized Rat

11-18-2012

Twitch watched as the man was rushed off elsewhere, yet the mere mention of his name did nothing to disturb anyone around. He tilted his head in confusion, ignoring Galio's questioning completely, and waddled over to a civilian or two.

"Why aren't they frightened? Not one bit!? Have they forgotten about the last time I was here? I am the Plague Rat! Hmph!"

His thoughts turned to words against his will. He had not even realized he was speaking and not just thinking. Waving a hand in front of someone, Twitch scowled and tried his best to get their attention.

"Galio. Your Demacians are stiff and slow! They simply laugh. Why?" He called out to the gargoyle, almost too innocently confused by the entire situation.