A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-15-2012

"It was nice talking to you as well Ezreal. Good luck with your research, and may your travels bring you success." Poppy turns to look at the group at the gates for a moment, before continuing her walk around the city.

Ask Talon

04-15-2012

Carved into the ceiling above the Prince's bed in the palace is a message.

Noxus was here

Ask Shyvana

04-15-2012

"Bear territory?" Shyvana asked. "I suppose that's as much of a challenge as nature can provide a dragon. I look forward to it."

She looked at Jarvan. "Ah, yes, I was seeking him out, myself." She confirmed. "He was taking too long to come to me, so I decided to hunt him down." She looked over everyone, and nodded. "Enjoy." She added.

Princess Sivir

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Bear territory?" Shyvana asked. "I suppose that's as much of a challenge as nature can provide a dragon. I look forward to it."

She looked at Jarvan. "Ah, yes, I was seeking him out, myself." She confirmed. "He was taking too long to come to me, so I decided to hunt him down." She looked over everyone, and nodded. "Enjoy." She added.
((I meant Great Barrier xD))

"Well the beasties there are far greater in size and power then any where else... except possibly the Plague Jungles to the south. It's also home to a tribe of Ursine, you know Volibear's people?" Sivir went on to describe the region in details, its great mountains, crystal clear lakes, miles and miles of forestlands.

Her attention was stolen by Jarvan as he spoke and she nodded, "I'll talk to you more later Shyvana... Yes I am ready. Sarah how about you?" She asks, turning to the beauty who’s hand she was holding.

Ask Fortune

04-15-2012

They were holding hands. Sarah had to smirk at the cheesiness of the moment.

"Sure, I'm ready." Sarah said. "Just remember, gawk at YOUR date, not mine." She concluded the statement with a coy smile.

Ask the Solari

04-15-2012

Leona making sure her satchel was closed, "I am ready as well. I am interested in seeing the springs here. I wonder if they will anything like the ones at the peak of Mount Rakkor."

The Brackern

04-15-2012

Crystal scratching on marble is heard once more as Skarner approaches the group gathered near the city gates. A group of small Demacian boys, some bearing sticks, follow after him, apparently quite taken in by his brilliantly shining form. The colorful reflections from his body play about their faces as he walks up to Shyvana, and two of the boys grow brazen enough to approach him, sticks held at the ready. Skarner turns and growls at the boys, tail lashing out threateningly. He growls in satisfaction seeing the boys flee in terror as he turns back to Shyvana, Jarvan and the rest. "Hello again, Jarvan and Leona. Sivir and... Miss Fortune, I believe. We have not spoken much. Regardless, it is a pleasure to see you." His claws snap as he focuses on Shyvana. "I believe you and I were going to spar."

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

"Pst...Janna, over here." Wukong whispered. "You see that group of fellow champions over there? Wanna follow them? They seem like they are going for a walk. Wouldn't it be funny if..." A faint smile appeared on his face. "...a rain cloud showed up out of nowhere?"

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

Wu jumped up and sat down on the branch. Watching the champions get soaked, he laughed. "Splendid. This is so funny. What to do next?"

AskPantheon

04-16-2012

Off in the distance, the sounds of a regiment marching can be heard, and over it, the angry ranting of Pantheon
"YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOTS. YOU CALL THAT RUNNING? I CALL THAT A CASUAL STROLL AROUND THE PARK. NOW GET RUNNING ON THE DOUBLE MAGGOTS."
A few soldiers grumbling "Yes, sir" can be heard following the shouting and then their pace increases