A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

10-02-2012

"Making plans already, are we?"

Klarth grinned and pulled out his coin-purse. The code of chivalry demanded he pay for the meal, and he was going to do so. Lunch would be on him. It was the least he could do for Lux as she'd given him a wonderful day and outing thus far.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"Making plans already, are we?"

Klarth grinned and pulled out his coin-purse. The code of chivalry demanded he pay for the meal, and he was going to do so. Lunch would be on him. It was the least he could do for Lux as she'd given him a wonderful day and outing thus far.
"The superior tactician is always planning five moves ahead." Lux replied, with a wide smile. "The last thing I want is for these nice people to be diving behind counters and begging for their lives when I bring Riven here."

The waitress returned, holding a piece of paper. She looked between the two, and took a guess, sliding the paper to Klarth. It was the bill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"The superior tactician is always planning five moves ahead." Lux replied, with a wide smile. "The last thing I want is for these nice people to be diving behind counters and begging for their lives when I bring Riven here."

The waitress returned, holding a piece of paper. She looked between the two, and took a guess, sliding the paper to Klarth. It was the bill.
"That makes sense I suppose." Klarth nodded and looked to the waitress as she arrived with the bill. He took the paper and scanned it over, reaching into his bag of coins, and pulling out several pieces. He placed them on the table and set a few aside. "Those are for your excellent service, Ma'am." He then turned back to Lux.

"So then, did you have anything else planned? Or did you wish to close this outing?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"That makes sense I suppose." Klarth nodded and looked to the waitress as she arrived with the bill. He took the paper and scanned it over, reaching into his bag of coins, and pulling out several pieces. He placed them on the table and set a few aside. "Those are for your excellent service, Ma'am." He then turned back to Lux.

"So then, did you have anything else planned? Or did you wish to close this outing?"
"Thank you." The waitress replied, with a smile. She plucked up the coins, and walked off.

Lux sat up, sliding her chair back a little in peparation to leave.

"I think we should wrap it up. It's getting late." Lux said, giving Klarth a smile as she stood up. "This was nice! Thank you~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Thank you." The waitress replied, with a smile. She plucked up the coins, and walked off.

Lux sat up, sliding her chair back a little in peparation to leave.

"I think we should wrap it up. It's getting late." Lux said, giving Klarth a smile as she stood up. "This was nice! Thank you~."
"As they say, time flies when having fun. And you are most welcome." Klarth smiled and stood as well, walking over to Lux and offering his arm to her once again. "At the very least I should walk you home."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"As they say, time flies when having fun. And you are most welcome." Klarth smiled and stood as well, walking over to Lux and offering his arm to her once again. "At the very least I should walk you home."
Lux smiled, and took his arm... and looked at practically everyone in the establishment pretending not to watch them. Lux shook her head, looking at them with a sort of annoyed smile.

"You people are horrible." She pouted. "But yes, it's exactly what it looks like~." She leaned her head on Klarth. "Shall we?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled, and took his arm... and looked at practically everyone in the establishment pretending not to watch them. Lux shook her head, looking at them with a sort of annoyed smile.

"You people are horrible." She pouted. "But yes, it's exactly what it looks like~." She leaned her head on Klarth. "Shall we?"
Klarth nodded and lead Lux out of the restaurant and into the cool evening air of Demacia. The sun had nearly set, giving the sky a grand red, orange, and yellow hue among mixed clouds. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. A few passersby looked at the couple and whispered, but Klarth didn't seem to mind. He was content simply feeling the weight of Lux around his arm and against his shoulder.

After several minutes of the two of them walking in silence through Demacia's streets, apparently glimmering gold in the light of sunset, Klarth arrived at Lux's residence within the city, standing outside the gate.

"Well, it seems we've arrived at the end of our evening." Klarth spoke, his tone somewhat saddened. Honestly he wished it didn't have to end. However, there would always be tomorrow. This certainly wasn't the last time he would see her. This time, she was not leaving his life for good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Klarth nodded and lead Lux out of the restaurant and into the cool evening air of Demacia. The sun had nearly set, giving the sky a grand red, orange, and yellow hue among mixed clouds. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. A few passersby looked at the couple and whispered, but Klarth didn't seem to mind. He was content simply feeling the weight of Lux around his arm and against his shoulder.

After several minutes of the two of them walking in silence through Demacia's streets, apparently glimmering gold in the light of sunset, Klarth arrived at Lux's residence within the city, standing outside the gate.

"Well, it seems we've arrived at the end of our evening." Klarth spoke, his tone somewhat saddened. Honestly he wished it didn't have to end. However, there would always be tomorrow. This certainly wasn't the last time he would see her. This time, she was not leaving his life for good.
"Sucks, I know." Lux replied, sliding off of Klarth's arm, and turning to face him. "But we haven't arrived at the end of our relationship." She flushed, taking his hands on her own. "This was a wonderful outing, Klarth. I can't wait to spend more time with you another day."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Sucks, I know." Lux replied, sliding off of Klarth's arm, and turning to face him. "But we haven't arrived at the end of our relationship." She flushed, taking his hands on her own. "This was a wonderful outing, Klarth. I can't wait to spend more time with you another day."
"Nor I, you, Lux." Klarth smiled and turned to face Lux. He looked into her eyes, there, her hair shining in the light of the setting sun, and for a moment, he felt as if he was staring into the face of an angel. She truly was the Lady of Luminosity, and in this light, she looked truly radiant.

As she took his hands, he leaned close to her, taking in the sight of her soft smile and the gentle scent of her hair as he kissed her softly, yet firmly and warmly on her lips. It was the goodbye kiss he'd never been able to give her than night the two of them had split, charged with his new-found passion for the beautiful woman before him.

"Good night, Luxanna..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"Nor I, you, Lux." Klarth smiled and turned to face Lux. He looked into her eyes, there, her hair shining in the light of the setting sun, and for a moment, he felt as if he was staring into the face of an angel. She truly was the Lady of Luminosity, and in this light, she looked truly radiant.

As she took his hands, he leaned close to her, taking in the sight of her soft smile and the gentle scent of her hair as he kissed her softly, yet firmly and warmly on her lips. It was the goodbye kiss he'd never been able to give her than night the two of them had split, charged with his new-found passion for the beautiful woman before him.

"Good night, Luxanna..."
Lux had to lean against Klarth as she kissed him, a flood of emotions and butterflies filling her and threatening to knock her off her feet. She briefly considered inviting him inside... but no, it was too soon for all that. When the kiss was broken, she smiled.

"Goodnight, Klarth." She said softly. "You may tell people that we are dating." She nodded, smiling. And with that, she waved, and stepped through her gates, entering her manor to call it a night.