A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux ran a hand through her hair. She hadn't considered that Kat and Shyvana were both redheads. Maybe Riven DID like that! Huh. That would make things more difficult...

Lux smiled warmly at Klarth's words and touch.

"I know. I can get anything I want out of Garen." She said, with a mischievous smile. She finished off her chicken, and now simply cupped her tea, sipping at it. "What about you? Are you on any quest to befriend a champion?" She chuckled lightly at how silly the question was.
Klarth smiled as he, too, finished his meal as Lux spoke, and enjoyed a few more sips of his tea. "I've already completed that quest." His hand returned to Luxanna's and gave it a gentle squeeze. "In many ways."

He sighed. "Though, I suppose I should be worried about making a good first impression once you tell our comrades about our partnership." His soft blue-green eyes met her azure ones. "And our love."

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Klarth smiled as he, too, finished his meal as Lux spoke, and enjoyed a few more sips of his tea. "I've already completed that quest." His hand returned to Luxanna's and gave it a gentle squeeze. "In many ways."

He sighed. "Though, I suppose I should be worried about making a good first impression once you tell our comrades about our partnership." His soft blue-green eyes met her azure ones. "And our love."
Lux smiled sheepishly.

"Aw, don't worry about that." Lux said. "Most of the people I talk to are friendly enough, they'll love you... well, Fiora can be hard to get along with. But aside from her, you'll be fine." She smiled, finishing off her tea.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-30-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled sheepishly.

"Aw, don't worry about that." Lux said. "Most of the people I talk to are friendly enough, they'll love you... well, Fiora can be hard to get along with. But aside from her, you'll be fine." She smiled, finishing off her tea.
"I more meant your brother." Klarth laughed. "However, I don't think I'll have too much issue with the other Demacian Champions which whom you surround yourself. They're all good and honest people." Klarth squeezed Lux's hand softly once again.

"Though, I must admit, the thought of meeting the Prince is a little daunting. I'm certain he's a good man, but his status is...a bit much to have in mind."

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
"I more meant your brother." Klarth laughed. "However, I don't think I'll have too much issue with the other Demacian Champions which whom you surround yourself. They're all good and honest people." Klarth squeezed Lux's hand softly once again.

"Though, I must admit, the thought of meeting the Prince is a little daunting. I'm certain he's a good man, but his status is...a bit much to have in mind."
"You've never met him?" Lux asked, surprised. "Why, he's been to every one of my birthda-" She stopped herself, and smiled awkwardly. "Right, sorry. I'm a Crownguard, that's why. Don't worry, he's a very nice man. He'll... probably just mess with you about dating me, asking inappropriate man questions." She pouted. "Not sure what's worse, that, or Garen being overprotective."

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-30-2012

Quote:
"You've never met him?" Lux asked, surprised. "Why, he's been to every one of my birthda-" She stopped herself, and smiled awkwardly. "Right, sorry. I'm a Crownguard, that's why. Don't worry, he's a very nice man. He'll... probably just mess with you about dating me, asking inappropriate man questions." She pouted. "Not sure what's worse, that, or Garen being overprotective."
"The questions I can handle." Klarth said, "Your brother, however, is my biggest worry. I have no doubt that he will respect my long service record of excellence within the military, but sometimes I wonder if the rumors about him and his defense of you are true..." Klarth looked a little less cheerful.

"I've heard he will appear, as if out of the air itself, and make his intentions known. I wish to make my case a good one." He sighed. "I just hope that I will be deemed good enough for you in their eyes." He looked to Lux. "I am, after all, from a lesser house than your own."

Dear Luxanna

10-01-2012

Quote:
"The questions I can handle." Klarth said, "Your brother, however, is my biggest worry. I have no doubt that he will respect my long service record of excellence within the military, but sometimes I wonder if the rumors about him and his defense of you are true..." Klarth looked a little less cheerful.

"I've heard he will appear, as if out of the air itself, and make his intentions known. I wish to make my case a good one." He sighed. "I just hope that I will be deemed good enough for you in their eyes." He looked to Lux. "I am, after all, from a lesser house than your own."
"And he always comes up behind you. Like a Demacian crocodile." Lux said, smirking wide. "Nah don't worry. If he tries that move, I'll just tease him about Kat teaching him to be that stealthy. Usually shuts him right up~." She crossed her arms proudly. "Besides, they really are exaggerated stories. People would claim he's killed my boyfriends if that wasn't easy enough to prove wrong."

This time, Lux held Klarth's hand.

"They didn't spit at the rumors of Ezreal courting me, so I'm sure you're more than good enough." Lux said reassuringly. "Your exemplary service will more than make up for your family now owning a third of Demacia."

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-01-2012

Quote:
"And he always comes up behind you. Like a Demacian crocodile." Lux said, smirking wide. "Nah don't worry. If he tries that move, I'll just tease him about Kat teaching him to be that stealthy. Usually shuts him right up~." She crossed her arms proudly. "Besides, they really are exaggerated stories. People would claim he's killed my boyfriends if that wasn't easy enough to prove wrong."

This time, Lux held Klarth's hand.

"They didn't spit at the rumors of Ezreal courting me, so I'm sure you're more than good enough." Lux said reassuringly. "Your exemplary service will more than make up for your family not owning a third of Demacia."
"I would hope so." He smiled and gripped Lux's hand in kind. "However, even if they did, my love for you would remain strong." He leaned forward so he could more easily look into Lux's eyes across the small table. "You have always been the light in my life, and nothing they could say or do would ever change that." He lifted a hand to her cheek, cupping it softly as he smiled.

In all the world, he had never seen a more beautiful girl, nor had met such a light and wonderful person. Her laugh was endearing, her smile could melt the frostiest of hearts, and her steadfast belief in the righteousness of Demacia matched his own. Truly, there could be no other woman for him in all of Runeterra. "I love you, Luxanna Crownguard, with all my heart."

Dear Luxanna

10-01-2012

Quote:
"I would hope so." He smiled and gripped Lux's hand in kind. "However, even if they did, my love for you would remain strong." He leaned forward so he could more easily look into Lux's eyes across the small table. "You have always been the light in my life, and nothing they could say or do would ever change that." He lifted a hand to her cheek, cupping it softly as he smiled.

In all the world, he had never seen a more beautiful girl, nor had met such a light and wonderful person. Her laugh was endearing, her smile could melt the frostiest of hearts, and her steadfast belief in the righteousness of Demacia matched his own. Truly, there could be no other woman for him in all of Runeterra. "I love you, Luxanna Crownguard, with all my heart."
Lux blushed a deep scarlet. She looked down awkwardly for a moment.

"I love you too, Klarth." She said, slowly looking up at him with a smile.

It was at this point that the waitress approached the table, much to Lux's relief.

"Can I get you anything else?" The waitress asked, smiling and doing her best to pretend she didn't hear any of that.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-01-2012

Quote:
Lux blushed a deep scarlet. She looked down awkwardly for a moment.

"I love you too, Klarth." She said, slowly looking up at him with a smile.

It was at this point that the waitress approached the table, much to Lux's relief.

"Can I get you anything else?" The waitress asked, smiling and doing her best to pretend she didn't hear any of that.
"I think the lady and I are sated." Klarth looked to Lux before turning to answer the waitress. "Your service has been impeccable. I shall be sure to leave a sizable tip." He smiled. Contrary to what one might think, it wasn't a bribe.

"Are you through, Luxanna?"

Dear Luxanna

10-01-2012

Quote:
"I think the lady and I are sated." Klarth looked to Lux before turning to answer the waitress. "Your service has been impeccable. I shall be sure to leave a sizable tip." He smiled. Contrary to what one might think, it wasn't a bribe.

"Are you through, Luxanna?"
"Yes, I'm fine." Lux said, smiling at the waitress. "This place was wonderful, thank you. But..." She beckoned the waitress closer.

Puzzled, the waitress leaned in.

"I hope you don't mind, but please tell the others..." Lux said quietly. "At some point, I plan on showing Riven around Demacia, and I'd very much like to eat here with her. I hope that's okay."

The waitress looked nervous even at the mention of Riven's name, and she certainly looked worried upon hearing the request. She bit her lower lip briefly, and gave a nervous smile.

"We won't reject her business." She replied. "But... thank you for the warning." She stood up again, and sighed, calming herself. "I shall get your bill." She finished, and walked off.