Drawing your Character!!!!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brwn Trout

3 Weeks Ago

I've been reading a bunch of these RP threads and I often find myself drawing peoples characters or battles happening in the RP story. I often like to draw my own OC characters. These are some examples.

Cal Papone Stephen Raulks

Rook Mardak

Hrothgar XYZ

So What I'am getting at is I will do my best to draw your Character If you like it use it and If you don't you can use another picture. I'am just offering my services free of charge. All you have to do is post a link to your OC's profile and a pose you want them in or what you want them doing or you can leave it up to me, and within 48 hours or less I will have drawn you a picture of your Character!!!

freAK47

3 Weeks Ago

Hey brown trout, it would be awesome if you could do this for me. I've got a character I'm going to make for the Beware the Depths repost and I haven't found a single picture to fit him.

Basically, he's an assortment of large, opaque crystals. His forearms and lower legs are the largest of these crystals. His torso is a large root ball, about the size of a basket ball. Surrounding this root ball is a large amount of crystal shards, acting much like armor for his core. Each of the crystals would glow faintly from within but are generally quite dull in color. His head is a tapered crystal, sharp pointed end facing as his face would and would widen out to about 8 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height at the back. His head would be about 2 feet in length. He would look a lot like this picture except the roots are much more tucked in and the crystals are suspended in air:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/i/20...mbieHunter.jpg

Pailidin

3 Weeks Ago

Truly? You can draw my only OC for me?

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4251

Krizonar

3 Weeks Ago

Oh my, how super kind of you! Since my character Vuruna was made only a few days ago, she of course has no art and I used a very generic bust shot picture of... little red riding hood. It was the best I could manage despite heavy searching.
Her physical description is rather thorough however, with her basically having lower back length curly hair and being small featured but rather bottom heavy. A pose of delicacy in some manner would be wonderful.

Is there anything you require in exchange for this service?

Grand Viper

3 Weeks Ago

I'll give it a shot.

My OC is Vince Vipére, and the pose I would like would be either him in his "normal" form doing a creepy over the shoulder look with a manic grin on his face.

Youay

3 Weeks Ago

Hmm
Sure, I would like to see your rendition of Dr.Youay. If you don't mind anyways.

Ask ZedV2

3 Weeks Ago

Can you please make a face shot of Nagash? Splitting the right half of the face to look cruel and the left side kind.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3826
Thanks for offering us this amazing service!

p.s. Also can you make the eye on the evil side pure red without a visible pupil? Thanks. : 3

AskBloodHunter

3 Weeks Ago

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4047

Hey, great you're doing this. Thank god! Could you make the pose of his arms crossed and standing straight while facing forward, please. Thank you once again sir!

Brwn Trout

3 Weeks Ago

Okay I finished the first five!

Treeguy file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/LOL%20tree%20guy.jpg

Colin Steelhart file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/LOL%20draw.jpg

Vuruna file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/lol%20girl.jpg

Vince Vipere file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/Lol%20lunatic.jpg

Dotor Y file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/Doctor%20Y.jpg

I won't lie to you I went through Doctor Y and Vince Vipere a little quickly I will probably draw them again especially Doctor Y cause I liked Drawing him. I hope you guys like them and I require nothing in exchange.

Pailidin

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn Trout View Post
Okay I finished the first five!

Treeguy file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/LOL%20tree%20guy.jpg

Colin Steelhart file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/LOL%20draw.jpg

Vuruna file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/lol%20girl.jpg

Vince Vipere file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/Lol%20lunatic.jpg

Dotor Y file:///C:/Users/Thivierge/Downloads/Doctor%20Y.jpg

I won't lie to you I went through Doctor Y and Vince Vipere a little quickly I will probably draw them again especially Doctor Y cause I liked Drawing him. I hope you guys like them and I require nothing in exchange.
It's a bit more macho than I had envisaged him. Perhaps I need to shave off a few more pounds on his profile...

I always kind of pictured him as slim but toned.

12345 ... 6