Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Allow me to do the fancy forum time magics. Open door in break room, grab you, and add in my bringing you here in this thread when the time comes.))

Youay

04-12-2012

(Ok )

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Done. Now for a meeting about a group paper.))

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay arrives from the door Sigmund created. "There we go. Thanks Sigmund, here let me take care of this for you right quick." the doctor adjust his glasses and gets to work healing the rest of Sigmund's wounds.

Youay

04-12-2012

(work time see ya all laters.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Hooo... I wasn't expecting people to actually be on when I posted... That was a quicky thing I did while in a break in the woods room, kind of like how me posting right now is from me taking a break from sanding down annoying angles in wood...))

'Silver' smirked slightly, then held 'her' arms out a bit, revealing the grey-green blood that had dried up on her and stained her clothing, as well as the fact that 'her' clothing was rather torn on the left side. 'She' spoke out to reply to both Sigmund and Lily in a tone that was far too casual than it should be.

"The Goddess reacted badly to the noise, and she fell from the sky. Hit the ground rather hard... Crunch~ Flesheaters came, tried to take the Goddess away... Venomblood came and stopped them."

'She' tilted 'her' head a bit to one side and crossed 'her' arms in front of 'herself' again.

"She would have died if we didn't take over... Though it would have been better for the Goddess if we let her. We decided, however, with the flesheaters around, it would be best not to stay idle."

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Youay, the forum magics happen later. We're still chewing out Silver for not staying with the rest of the class. I don't know you're waiting in the wings yet. The plan, as I had envisioned it was Lily would tell me to get you and I'd do something like "Sigmund opens door, and returns leading the good doctor." Sorry I wasn't clearer.))

Sigmund glares up at 'Silver.' He unintentionally yells, "I'm still reacting badly to the noise. And that cloud took the last of my auric energy for now. If I so much as make a breeze, my aura overloads, and I spontaneously combust. Fwoosh." He accompanies the word with a hand gesture. "Extra crispy. Not to mention I locked Tiny in the white room so I could keep an eye on him, and he made some quip about losing the group and playing chicken with crossbow bolts." He slams his palm against both ears. "Friggin stop ringing, dangit!"

((He's right about the whole aura thing. I'd say it'll take ten posts (by anyone) for him to be able to make any fancy auric magics happen. Fortunately, he has an arsenal so big that it would make a grandfather envious.

Back to my Scottish Pirate Metal))

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

Lily clicked, "Vince stopped those things? Flesh Eaters...?" The bug shook its tiny head, "They tried to eat Silver? That explains everything."

Lily started to buzz about, flying to and fro, "...Yeah, no. It doesn't. I don't buy it Vince saving you. Vince himself? Maybe. That was definitely not Vince. That was him baiting the attack. But he acted just like Vince...There's only one way that could work..."

The sound of wood ripping emitted from the bug, Lily was very frustrated, "First thing's first. You two need to rest a bit and I need to calm down."

Youay

04-12-2012

(ok signing. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Just checking progress while on lunch)
(edits. Due too not being able type easily on iPod)

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund glances up at the bug. "Yes, ma'am," he says politely. He pulls out his cane from the special holder he has on the inside of his coat, and rests it across his knees before closing his eyes and trying to get a bit more rest.

"That went well," Loki/Siggy quips from his cage.

"Shut it, Tiny," Sigmund mutters. "Your attitude's starting to irritate me, and I almost prefer your previous hostilities to this passive-aggressive cr.ap. What are you, anyway?" Clarifying, he says, "I mean, I know you're a part of me, but why are you so screwy?"

"Your fault, mostly. I used to be, and sort of still am, a conduit, a connection to the White Realm."

"The what? And how is it my fault?"

"You call it the Bright Oblivion. And you're the one who was stupid enough to get infected with werewolf blood."

"Fine. I'll give you that. But why are you being so helpful with the information?"

"Werewolf. Cage. Your mind. Lots of fire. Do I have a choice?"

"Maybe. Though, probably not."

"Then you have your answer. But I could be lying."

"And a bit to sleep," Sigmund mutters. "And if you're lying, then I'll just have to add more fire later. Night, Tiny."