Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

Lily clicked and whirred back to life, "I...it's good to see you too?" She was clearly shaken. "That...that makes...Can someone tell me what just happened? The tendrils, and then the flying off, and the...Why is Sigmund bleeding? Why is Silver possesed by Energy? And where's Vince..."

Bug Lily looked around, "Vince?!" Lily was completely distraught. "Where did Vince go?!"

((Unfortunately Filfire, this RP is mostly for people who know Vince/are associated with Vince. There will be future ones though that you will be able to join! More destructive, fun ones rather than mystery, suspense and drama.))

FilFire

04-12-2012

((Mindless destruction? I'm in. I guess I can wait this one out. After that, *boom*.))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( I do love Vince's personality... so many lil' quirks. If there was only one of these adventures that my summoner could join, but he doesn't really know Vince that well :P Some time in the future maybe... we'll see. ))

Youay

04-12-2012

(And now the next chapter of our story begins.)

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((It's a small interlude, recovering and going to grab herr doktor than the official start of chapter 1))

FilFire

04-12-2012

((I can see it with my mind's eye. Youay having an average day when suddenly *door opens and Sigmund pulls him in*.))

Youay

04-12-2012

(yeah will be fun, sadly I work in a hour *sad face*)

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund looks up, hearing something but not sure exactly what. He slams his ears with his palms, trying to re-tune them and stop the ringing (like an old person trying to fix a monitor problem). He snaps his fingers on both sides of his head, checking to see if it worked. He says, slightly louder than normal, "I heard something about Vince. No idea where he is. Was too busy running from shadow tendrils that liked to blow up buildings and demon hunters who suck at shooting. As to something about me and bleeding. The blood on my arm is from a silver crossbow bolt and a failure to dodge on my part. Energy and I took care of it. Blood around my ears is from really high pitched sounds, as is my currently impaired hearing. Let's see. What else might you have mentioned. Energy? No idea why Energy's here. Silver flew off in a huff, right before I started running for my life, so I know as much as you there."

Youay

04-12-2012

(well if you want I can make my appearance and Viper or Silver can NPC Youay whilst I am at work.)

FilFire

04-12-2012

((Your nickname as NPC will be "Med Kit".))