Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-12-2012

(ok see you all next time then. I will try to get on in the morning.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Tomorrow is going to be fun in that instead of going home with my cousin at around 1:30 PM, I'll be going home with my brother around 5 or 6... I'll have my netbook with me though, so...))

Youay

04-12-2012

(sounds nice.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Yeeaaa... Its called "END OF THE FREAKING SEMESTER TGEFGBGNFGGNN NEEDA FINISH PROJECTS IN ART STUDIOS!!!" Time. :3 ))

Youay

04-12-2012

(Good luck tomarrow then

FilFire

04-12-2012

((I have been bashing my head against a wall trying to find a reason why I could possibly join in, but the best I came up with was that FilFire wants to see someone famous for causing so much trouble in the Break Room, but I don't think that's really a good enough reason. I hope you guys think it's enough, but personally I'm heading back to the wall.))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund winces from the pain in his left wrist. He knows he's lost quite a bit of blood and there's probably muscle tissue damage, both from the barbed tip of the crossbow bolt and his primitive method of removing it. He tries to close his hand into a fist, stopping about halfway when he almost blacks out from the pain.

Grimacing, Sigmund looks up at the sky, which is a clear blue today, and an idea forms in his head. Using the last bit of energy he has, he creates a cloud above him. It's a pitiful little thing, and those on the street would totally ignore it, despite its sudden appearance. However, for people who can detect auric magics, like Silver and himself, it would create a trail leading from the cloud to his hiding place in the shadows beside the chimney. Looking straight ahead, he sees a silver orb of auric energy hurtling through the air at roof level and heading straight toward him. He faintly thinks, "What..." before unconsciousness claims him.

Silverling

04-12-2012

((I'm assuming what you meant by that was the now Energy possessed Silver))

'Silver' was quick to catch Sigmund's aura and flew towards it, landing in front of his unconscious body. 'She' tilted 'her' head to one side at him, and kneeling down in front of him in order to examine his condition properly. 'She' lifted up his left hand, looking at the wound and mumbling to 'herself' some more.

"Blood loss, seems to have been attacked with some kind of bolt. Needs healing."

'She' channeled a bit of healing Energy, letting it seep into his wound, quickly repairing the tissue and removing any leftover silver pieces that might still be in there. Once satisfied with 'her' work, 'she' set his arm down again, then reached into 'her'... Side? and pulled out another bug, a spare in case the first one became lost. Once 'she' activated it, 'she' spoke out to Lily in 'her' calm, yet mysterious tone.

".... Heartseeker... Good to see you again."

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Yep. But for all Sigmund knew you could have been a UFO.))

Sigmund twitches slightly in his sleep, his eyes flickering open after his hand has been healed. "Gods, what...?" He slaps himself repeatedly to wake up, feeling something nearby. Flexing his hand to make sure the muscles and tendons are good as new, he looks up at the figure above him.

"Thanks for that, Silver. Silver?" He then notices the silver aura around her, and says, "Oh. Energy. Thanks for the healing. I'm just glad Demon Hunters aren't very good shots."

((By the way, Silver, you and Sigmund are going to be having words about running off in the slums. I do believe he said splitting up would be bad.))

Youay

04-12-2012

(welcome back you two)