Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-22-2012

( Yeah I seen some of these. prtty funny stuffs)

Silverling

04-23-2012

((Ahahaha yeah... My brother who plays Blitzcrank wants to try it, but my cousin doesn't want him to for the sake of his nerves. d= ))

Youay

04-23-2012

(lol yeah, its just one of those things that just works.)

Youay

04-23-2012

Oh well, sleepy times for me then, night all)

Silverling

04-23-2012

((Nighty night sir Youay!))

Bright Oblivion

04-23-2012

((I think I'm going to be awake until 4, at least. Even after spending the last extended while gathering sources and trying to map this thing out, I'm still totally lost as to where it's going to go. If I wind up staying up all night, I think I'll crash after my only class of the day. Only reason I have to go to it is because I'm kind of turning in this thrice-blighted paper.

Also, it would appear that I am shedding. Always lovely.))

Silverling

04-23-2012

((Shedding in a lizard sense, or a dog sense? If its the first I'm going to assume you've been in the sun for too long. d= Also, you're probably going to be how I'm going to be like next Sunday.))

Bright Oblivion

04-23-2012

((Dog sense. Like, random hairs detaching and falling down into my eyes. Most likely due to stress and frustration. I have a tendency to run my hands through my hair when I get irritated about something.

And Silver, this is just the first of many long nights for me this week. Plus the final draft of this lovely paper is due next Monday. So any last-minute revisions will take place then.

I'm going to get a couple Cokes from the vending machine. I have little doubt that I'm going to need them if I'm to stay awake.))

Silverling

04-23-2012

((May I assume you have thick, long, luscious Fabio-type hair? :3
ᴼᵒᵒʰʰʰ ยนᴬᴹ⋅⋅⋅ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ 'ᵇᵉˢᵗ' ᶦᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅⋅⋅
*Cough* Man, that is sucky for you. Just don't kill yourself via lack of sleep... Or through caffeine overdose.))

Bright Oblivion

04-23-2012

((More like short hair, connected to a rather thick beard that makes me look like Grizzly Adams meets the Psych ward. In high school this one girl likened my hair to a rabbit's fur. Short and soft. Was slightly odd having a couple girls petting my head. Was even more odd when one of them was like, "Here. David. Feel his hair. It's so soft." I facepalmed. And then I busted a gut.

Also, it's more like "GAH! 3 AM! You make me want to club a baby seal!"

Also, I'll be fine. It's not the first caffeine-aided all-nighter I've pulled. If it gets tons and tons later, I may go downstairs and grab some ice, fill the sink with water, add in the ice, and dunk my head a few times. It's worked before.))