Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((Thanks, Youay. Good luck on your....life/work stuffs. :-) ))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

((Lol... I'm calling the painting done, especially since its due on Monday and I'm tired of working on it. Also, the box is in the shape of a chicken 'cause I couldn't think of anything better... Wait... Waitt... *Grabs camera*))

((Bagawk))

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((I am impressed. And my brain clearly isn't working right now. For some reason, I read bandsaw and instantly thought of something somewhat resembling a chainsaw. I don't know why. I just did.))

Youay

04-20-2012

(cute..very cute. bed time for me...need sleeps)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

((Bandsaw... Chainsaw... Similar in concept and they both are used to cut wood... d=

And thankies! I'll probably be painting it with watercolor sometime this weekend... And its kind of sad to think that box is the simplest of the projects I've made in woods. d= And nighty night Youay, and possibly Oblivion depending on if you're going to bed or not. ))

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((Night, Youay. And, just to let you know, GV, every time I scroll through and pass across the line from Rose's brother in response to Claude kissing her, I burst out laughing. It's just a lovely juxtaposition.

On a side note, wow. I think that's the second time I've used the word "lovely" in a non-sarcastic, non-alliterative manner in the past half to two-thirds of a year.

As to me going to sleep, not yet. Maybe in about thirty minutes.))

Silverling

04-20-2012

((My, you procrastinate sleeping like you procrastinate your essays! (;

Don't feel bad, though, I should be doing a research paper... Should be... For a class I simply stopped caring about entirely... Especially since the teacher is a nazi of some kind and said we couldn't use any form of internet source.))

Bright Oblivion

04-21-2012

((I procrastinate everything. But at least I'm consistent about it. And I found several sources for my formal report. Tomorrow, I get to orchestrate a couple of phone interviews, find more sources, and set about working on it. A completed rough draft is due Monday. Before I start on that, I will finish up my part of a group paper, which will consist of me adding cr.ap on how to get employees on board with organizational change. On Sunday, I will finish typing up the formal report and knock out a major chunk of the term paper that is due on Wednesday. Once that's done, I turn to the shortest demon of the bunch, a philosophy paper that will take a maximum of three hours to type up. That's a very generous maximum.

However, for now I believe I will get some sleep. Setting this plan in motion does not work if I don't wake up until noon.))

Youay

04-21-2012

( if Anyone is listening. Please save me from this tormenting boredom that my job has become today)
( p.s. Some donuts would be nice too .)

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Jay's alarm went off once more, and he hit it so hard that it broke into several pieces. He groaned pleasantly and rolled over in bed. Still doing nothing to help the storyline, which seems to have died anyways.