Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

((Hahahaha...

Aannndd there goes LoL chat, whatever... On a side note, this is kind of awesome.))

Youay

04-20-2012

(on that note. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..Dedaleede. There they are a standing in a rooow.)

Youay

04-20-2012

(where is everyone?)

Grand Viper

04-20-2012

((Studying my ass off for another exam, just making sporadic posts here and there. And here be one of them. Crappy, crappy week this week.))

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((Buried so far under essays I have yet to do that I might just stay down here. I'm sure it's at least six feet deep. And I can't bring myself to start them. I consider it, briefly, and then say, "In a bit." My work ethic is nightmarish.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

((I made cookies. And socializing.... And going to be painting a bandsaw box I made that's in the shape of a chicken.))

((Edit: Oh yeah, and other forms of painting was involved today.))

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((Pretty... *is now distracted by painting and totally zoned out, before noticing one word* Chicken? Why did you make a bandsaw box in the shape of a chicken?))

Youay

04-20-2012

(yeah I can understand, but I also meant "everyone", everything so dead considering its friday. that painting is turning out pretty good so far. and why a chicken?)

Bright Oblivion

04-20-2012

((The college semester is winding down. Life is occurring. It pulls people away from the forum for a time. They'll be back....probably.))

Youay

04-20-2012

(being out of the school loop makes me forget about these simple things. good luck everyone on your school stuffs.)