Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-19-2012

(yeah no trouble, You gotta do what you gotta do.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

((Aaaaahhhhh Chain maillll... Why do you have to be so haaaaarrrddddd! ~_~ ))

Youay

04-19-2012

(Chain mail is pretty awesome though)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

((Yes, and its a lot harder to make than you would think... d= I'm only having a small element of it in the current project I'm working on and I feel like throwing the thing against the wall.))

Youay

04-19-2012

(never said it looked easy, looks complicated as hell. and also I dont think throwing chainmail against the wall will only hurt the wall ;P )
(Btw, whats the project?)

Silverling

04-19-2012

((My teacher gave me 2 themes to work with the project, one was work related and the other was location inspired, which I could use something made up or real to go with... I took a space-related theme and am making a necklace with 5 charm sort of things on it that represent Jupiter and its 4 moons. The chain mail bit is what is going to hold up the charm that looks like Jupiter, then its going to have other little chains coming off of it to hold up the moons. I have a sketch of it, but I figure it better just to finish the thing then put a picture up instead. d= Anyways... Back to sanding rib-like forms for my wooden trilobite.))

Youay

04-19-2012

(Sounds like it would look pretty cool.)

Grand Viper

04-19-2012

((Just giving an update. I play 2 games of LoL and made another forum post, and now it's back to studying for my next exam tomorrow. Wee! The run in the sewers that lasted forever...))

Youay

04-19-2012

(cleaning house....still....sucks.)

Silverling

04-19-2012

((I just got home from the studios... And I may or may not have a picture of me wearing a certain dragon mask. d= Can't say its the greatest picture though, it was taken by my netbook...))