Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((Your picture is quite pretty. And no. I'm a business management major. The 2000 word one is for Classical Influences on Modern Lit (Needed an upper division elective, that one was first one open). The double spaced one is a group paper for Principles of Management. The other 10 pager is a formal report for Business Writing. And the 1100-1300 is for Intro to Philosophy. I'm just living proof that when it rains, it pours.

Also, I hate it when chat in LoL before game doesn't work. It's a pain in the arse))

Youay

04-18-2012

(Its really good, I really like the colors you used and the background is very pretty., also that Medley...I played all but three of those games lol. This is my weekend and I gotta clean house for inspection ....bleh)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((Well, at least we all can see how well you manage your time, Oblivion. (; Also, the painting's not done... The trees are going to be painted completely different, I'm using some wire trees I made as the subject. They currently have a special masking fluid over them so I could paint whatever the cr.ap I wanted in the back and not worry about covering the trees up. Friday will be spent removing that and painting some trees, and prolly work on the space on the bottom some more. Watercolor's a bit of a pain in the butt too, gotta wait for things to dry before putting another layer over, or you really have to save the white of the paper otherwise you cover it with paint that will never, ever come up again...))

Youay

04-18-2012

(Thats pretty cool, I be terrible at thee arts me self, I also agree with your Idea about the RP hub last night.)

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((I'm a crappy tactician. And a type B personality. I could work on the stuff now. But it's sooooo boring. And I'm studying for a test I have in the morning. Yay, test. Not really. Cursed philosophy.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((I'm alright at the arts. d= Watercolor, I find, happens to be the medium I'm weakest at. @_@ Given I haven't done oil painting either... But, I did well with charcoal, acrylic, clay, wood, and metal, so... Also, Oblivion, I feel your pain there. Though I find myself far more willing to finish art projects than write an essay, but that's because I enjoy making stuff~))

((... In fact, I feel like making a wire tree... brb. d= ))

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((Now that I've studied for the test, and played a match of LoL, I believe I shall call it an early night. Early meaning 1 am, instead of 3. And until GV posts something about something attacking us or something, we're just running. And running. And running. *insert dramatic thumb twiddle here.* Night, guys. Let the OOC wall continue!))

Grand Viper

04-18-2012

((Sorry, got an exam tomorrow, and I'm trying to plan how this next part is going to work. The OOC wall is going to continue for a little bit more guys, sorry =s))

Silverling

04-18-2012

((Naw, that's perfectly fine, sir GV!

And on a side note, I managed to completely turn a game around via an impressive baron steal on Shaco, though I was completely worthless beyond anything before and after that point.))

Bright Oblivion

04-19-2012

((Nice, Silver. And it's fine, GV. Take your time. And good luck on your exam.))