Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

Sigmund grins, "Yep. When we're through with him, there will be only one thing anyone can do. Go through his pockets for loose change."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((Nooooo MP3 player... Why must you die now when I still have an hour and a half left!? Now I must spend the time painting in silence))

Silver smirked at his comment and quickly replied.

"That's assuming he has pockets to search through... Though I'm not even sure there will be that much left."

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

Sigmund returns the smirk, glancing over his shoulder. "He's a skinflint. He almost certainly doesn't have anything worth taking." He never stops sprinting, following the sound of the bug in front of him. The ambient lights are just enough for him to see outlines, and, for what he can't see, he has his ears.

Youay

04-18-2012

(all done with my work and still 45 minutes left on shift. The boredom is killing me)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((I'm finally home... I've been gone a looonngg time... @_@ Worst part is that I'm not even getting paid for how long I'm gone every day...))

((Edit: Oh yeah. This thing.))

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((I have four papers due in the next week. Almost finished with my part of one of them, haven't started two of them, and I'm sort of working on the fourth. Sort of. Pretty sure my weekend's going to be a nightmare.))

Silverling

04-18-2012

((Ewwww..... Nasty papers... I just have my watercolor painting due with an artist statement and 3 woods projects to finish, which I kind of need to be in the studios for those. Meaning another long, long day at school tomorrow... Yaaaaaaay))

((P.S. Have a sneak peek of the watercolor painting, though my cellphone camera reeeally sucked at getting a picture... All the colors and stuff are washed out. O_o ))

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((Pretty. Very pretty. Two of the papers are ten pages long (One's double spaced), one is between 1100-1300 words, and the last one is between 2000 and 2200, if I remember correctly))

Silverling

04-18-2012

((If you say so. d= Also, eewwwww... What are you, an English major or something? O_o ))

Youay

04-18-2012

(very nice painting Silver. And the video is pretty cool too. Oh and I am home now.)