Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

Sigmund nods, "This is true. I think I got enough of your sweet natural scent while I was carrying you back from the alley. I'll admit that it's a tad on the strong side. Of course, when your sense of smell can rival that of a bloodhound, every scent is a tad on the strong side." He laughs, grinning when Youay pats him on the back.

After the exchange, he shrugs. "I believe we've kept the inchworm waiting long enough. Lily? Shall we?"

Grand Viper

04-18-2012

The little chalk door that Lily used for her hand opened once more, the hand scuttled out with a black piece of chalk. It briefly went into the storage room and dragged out a bunch of large papers. A little ocular tube twitched as Lily overlooked the blueprints for the sewers. She went to a section of the wall and started drawing various runes. "Good Doctor? If you can give my bear the pendent?"

Teddy Lily extended a paw, which slowly revealed a long, viciously serrated blade sticking out. Teddy Lily waved the blade at the doctor, as if to slip the pendent onto the claw, staring at him with its judging, soulless eyes.

Lily clicked and whirred, "I'll try and get you as close as I can to where the tracking spell ended up, but even then I'm not going to send you into the heart of the beast all willy nilly. I'll try and drop you off a bit away from it, give you some stable footing." She quickly muttered, "I just hope Vince and Nina are alright."

- - - - - - - - - - -

"DO YOU SEE THEM VINCE? DO YOU SEE MY ARMY? DO YOU SEE MY POWER?"

Vince nodded, impressed, "I have to admit, I'm shocked and amazed."

"Y-"

"Shocked and amazed..." Vince interrupted, "At the fact that you can count past twenty. I thought you still use your fingers and toesy wozies to count ****. I count two hundred and fifty nine of those creatures you call servants. You get a gold star, you cutie you."

Nina let out the smallest laugh. Vince smirked at her, so long as she was at ease then things were good.

"YOU...YOU DARE INSULT-"

Vince shrugged his shoulders, interrupting him once more, "It would be insulting if it weren't true. I am simply stating fact."

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM? HOW ARE YOU AT EASE?"

Vince raised a finger and sprung to his feet, "It's rather simple! You see...I've developed Stockholm syndrome and I've fallen in love with you. Take me, you wild stallion of a creature you!" Vince spun on the spot, his long, black, gangly leg sticking out to keep balance, "We will dance the night away, mon grande fleur!"

"STOP MOCKING ME!"

Vince skipped over another step, "I'm not. In that regard, you are doing a more than apt job yourself."

Nina let out another giggle. The voice roared, "SILENCE!!! YOU WILL STOP MOCKING ME!"

"Really? I should stop mocking you? How about I run through the list of all the nonsense you've been telling me, and then systematically prove how it will ultimately fail? Will that count as not mocking?" Vince started flailing his arms like a mad man, "But I will only do so through interpretative dance, since you so politely asked me to be quiet."

"HOW SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT LIKE YOU IS BEYOND ME!"

As Vince performed his elliptical seizures he apparently called dancing, he flicked a very well known and easily interpreted insulting finger at the source of the voice.

Youay

04-18-2012

Youay slipped the pendant on the blade with a smile. "You know Lily, you and Vince are friends too." He straighten himself "So how abouts we save the day now."

Grand Viper

04-18-2012

"Thank you dear. That means quite a lot." Teddy Lily nodded, "But that does not mean our discussion afterwards will not happen. Day saved or not."

Teddy Lily walked over to the chalk door being made and held the pendent in front of the real Lily. Lily looked up and jotted down coordinate after coordinate, scratching calculations into the ground, "A few more moments and we'll be set."

((Going out for a while, sorry mates!))

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((No need to apologize, GV. Life isn't something you apologize for. It happens. You roll with it. No need to make excuses to others.))

Youay

04-18-2012

(yeah do what ya need to do. We will be around)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((So glad I'm not in class right now... Vince's nonsense made me giggle. Also, want to know what's fun? Having the dentist accidentally slice your lip open due to a grinder-like thing meant for making more space between one's teeth slipping. X_x ))

Silver decided to sneak in one last teasing remark to Sigmund before Lily sent them off into the sewers.

"Unfortunately that also requires you to smell like the bloodhound."

She was still smiling innocently, and now looked almost as if she said nothing at all to him. She seemed quite relaxed now, despite the tenseness of the situation that is to come. It was needed, the silliness and nonsense, it let her mind at ease, allowing her to think clearly. She was also far more deadly in this state than if she were stressed and letting other emotions get to her. Perfect for the inevitable fighting ahead. She watched Lily work, ready to leave at any moment.

((Also, life sucks... But we all have to deal with it. Good luck with whatever you're doing, Sir GV. d= ))

Youay

04-18-2012

(Oww that sucks Silver, I hate the dentist myself.)
Youay sniffs Sigmund and puts his hand on his shoulder with a shrug. "Well. I am sure you will smell better than the sewers." He watches Lily work ready to take on what ever lies ahead.
(And I saw you teasing me OOC about posting that art...Sniff...I have feelings too...under all this evil somewhere. lol But Seriously Sucks about the grinder cutting you.)

Bright Oblivion

04-18-2012

((I burst out laughing like a fool at that, Silver. Just to let you know. Silver's comment, not the dentist part. That really sucks. Though, I think I have you beat. I had an asthma attack while the dentist was giving me a root canal. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't make myself understood with all the stuff in my mouth, and the dentist was like, "It can't hurt that bad. I numbed your mouth up."))

Sigmund shoots Silver a mock glare, ruining the moment by bursting out laughing shortly thereafter. "Unfortunately," he agrees. "And it's more like drenched bloodhound. I'm considering starting a cologne line." This is nice, he thinks, trying to remember the last time he'd laughed this hard. It felt good to relax, to cut up and have fun, better than he remembered. But they have a job to do. He cracks his knuckles, preparing for the inevitable storm ahead.

Glancing at Youay, he says, "You're right. Which is why I have this." He pulls out a bandana, putting it over his nose and mouth. "It won't help the smell a ton, but it'll probably keep me from passing out due to fumes."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

((Dentists are evil... Even if this is just for invisaline and no real drilling nonsense... Worst part about this, though? I've already had braces before, and my teeth were perfectly straight and happy.... Then my wisdom teeth grew in impacted and ruined everything. Also, that is really sucky, Oblivion... Worse than the awful impressions I had to get which almost caused me to vomit.))

Silver let out another amused hum, crossing her arms behind her back.

"I guess its a good thing there are baths here. We're going to have to take full advantage of them.... Though everyone knows a wet dog scent is rather awful, and adding that on top of your own... Well..."

She left it at that, still smiling innocently.

((Bawwhh~ /hug. Its all in good fun, sir Youay. Also, I do try to add some silliness now and then. d= ))