Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2014

Silver would glance over at Valorie, then let out a bout of laughter at her threat. She would smile innocently at her, then channel a tendril of Energy with one hand and let it twirl around her fingers.

"That would be assuming you could get your feet off the floor, m'dear~!"

The flesh sculptor would feel the weight disperse, however there would still be an odd jittery feeling throughout herself.

"You're picking a fight with an experienced Energy user when you barely know how to speak to it. That's like a hemomancer who started training an hour ago trying to overtake his or her master who has been practicing the art for over fifty years. You're more than welcome to lash out at me, in fact, please do! I'd love to send you tumbling all over the room some more~!"

Aydin would give Vince a bit of an odd look before finishing up with setting up and moving the plate of crepes to the table.

"Er... Well... I've got enough gold... Maybe I'll go someplace and try everything they have..."

... I don't think that's a good idea. I'd rather not have to deal with a drunk dragon.

Bright Oblivion

02-16-2014

"No," Emily answered, speaking as she healed the demon hunters hands. "But you would be going against what you yourself called the second-most dangerous creature you've ever met, who has probably survived for longer than everyone else in this house, possibly excluding miss Silver, put together. How many demon hunters do you think she's killed? How many more creatures more powerful than you do you think have tried to exterminate her, and obviously failed. You appear to have noticed her personality, and if she's anything like what Sigmund mentioned of her, she can't have made too many friends. What's worse, she's currently a guest of one of the most terrifying women I have ever known, after shattering her sink and dripping blood across her carpet. I'd give you maybe 7 to 10 seconds, which is at least five more than anyone else here, excluding miss Lily, miss Silver, and her pet, and six to nine seconds longer than me. I don't think you're a joke. I just keep my faith in others at reasonable levels."

She looked up from her work on Rose's hands, very briefly meeting the demon hunter's eyes, and murmured, "I'm sorry." As Emily said the words, Rose would feel her exhaustion intensify, doubling and redoubling on itself. Should she attempt to fight it, struggle to stay awake, she would find that it only seemed to make it worse, and Emily seemed very unwilling to break the contact, or the spell.

Youay

02-17-2014

Youay put a arm around Ethelyn, giving her a reassuring squeeze. He looked over at Vince and gave him a empathetic smile.

"I feel you there my friend. It seems it was a long day for all of us."

He smiled over at Nina.

"I can make you a sweet coffee drink too, one that won't be harsh on your system. How about you Ethelyn, care for some coffee too?"

Grand Viper

02-17-2014

The Waiter looked down at Afrien shook his head in response. "I must apologize, but cannot interfere in such a manner. It would be against the rules."

With that he straightened his posture while taking a step back, giving access to the baby dragon back to the room.

"Do you require anything else, sir?"

---------------------------

Rose was about to question Emily when she buckled downwards. Instead of the expected resistance, the demon hunter's knees simply gave way. If Emily tried to hold Rose up, she would find out that aside accompanying her large stature, Rose was also quite heavy.

--------------------------------

Valorie snorted and flipped Silver a very specific finger before standing up and brushing herself off. "Right then, food time?" She spun around and grinned at the plate of crepes. "Fooooood," was all she cooed.

"You get one, and you go eat in the other room," Lily clicked.

Valorie glared at the hand, raised an eyebrow and started to laugh. "Are you serious? I-"

"There are runes here too."

That made Valorie go immediately quiet and start to grumble. "That's no fair. I want to stay here."

"But if you stay here, no one can try on the dresses. And if you are by yourself, you have first pick. We'll be there soon, after all."

"First pick...?"

Valorie grinned, poked at one of the crepes and shoveled it into her mouth with ease. She turned around and started to make her way out of the kitchen, "Hoakay, drefftheth it if!"

Vince let out a sigh of relief and lightly wiggled his leg in an attempt to peel Nina off. "Do you want Youay to make you...coffee?" He glanced at the doctor and quietly phrased to him his thoughts.

Nina shook her head and continued to hug his leg, with no sign of letting go.

soulnight115

02-17-2014

"Just take me back to the room then, can you also get me a history book or something? I need something to pass the time"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2014

Silver would simply smile pleasantly at Valorie's gesture to her, though contemplated having her face plant onto the floor again as she left. Considering that she was being compliant for now, she decided to let her go. She would reabsorb the tendril of Energy she was playing with, and as soon as the matriarch had left the room, she crossed her arms onto the table, then thumped her head down on them.

"Mrrghh... Head... Hurts..."

Ethelyn would lean over towards Youay and rest her head on his shoulder after he put his arm around her. She would glance up at him and squeak out a reply to his question.

"C-coffee? Uhm... N.. No thanks.... ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

Aydin would find her place at the table then help herself to one of the crepes that were made, mentally contemplating how the heck she could escape this crazy place...

Bright Oblivion

02-18-2014

Realizing that attempting to keep the demon hunter upright would be a futile, and potentially dangerous, effort, Emily just did whatever she could to slow Rose's fall and steer it away from the broken sink and its shattered pieces. After she had finished healing Rose's hands, Emily then went to the door and called, "Miss Lily? Could you and your husband come back here? Miss Rose sort of collapsed, and broke your sink."

Youay

02-20-2014

Youay nodded at Vince and looked over at Nina.

"How about some tea then, or juice. Anything you want I think I can find it around here somewhere. Same goes for you Ethelyn."

He then looked over to Silver with a empathetic look as she grumbled.

"I think I got something on me that would help with that headache too Silver."

Grand Viper

02-22-2014

The Waiter motioned to Afrien that he can enter into the room at his leisure. As he did, a book would materialize on the palm of his hand, the title, "History of Runeterra: Volume 1". The Waiter held it out and asked, "Will that be all you require of me, sir?"

-----------------------------

Valorie's cheeks were puffed up from pastry as Emily called out for Vince and Lily. She blinked, swallowed, and started to shriek with laughter. "So it is one of those parties! I love unconscious women!" she yelped as she skipped towards the washroom. "We can doodle obscene things on her!"

Vince groaned and stood up. He brushed Nina's hair back as he gently urged her off of his leg. "Nina, we're going to have check on Miss Rose. You're not scared anymore, are you?"

Nina shook her head and gripped his leg tighter. He continued to brush her hair as he tried formulating a plan. Lily clicked and whirred, and when she spoke, the volume of her voice was amplified loud enough for Emily, and more particularly Valorie, as clear as day. "Emily, make sure she's not face up, we'll be there soon. Valorie, one mark on her face and I will mark yours back."

"B-"

"One mark."

Vince looked over at Youay and pointed at him, then at Nina as he said, "Nina, dear, do you want to look this frightened in front of your teacher?"

Nina seized up, released Vince, then started to fidget with her fingers and babble incoherent words. "A-ah b-but I, uh, i-it's alright to be scared, b-but I, uh, I er uh, um..."

Silverling

02-22-2014

Ethelyn glanced off to one side for a moment before quietly answering Youay's question.

"Uhm... Some tea might be good..."

Silver would groan and shake her head when the doctor spoke to her.

"Nooooooo... You don't..."

She would lift her head up slightly and continue, sounding slightly annoyed at the situation.

"This is being caused by auric noise coming from... Well... Pretty much everyone in the lab. Whatever the frig she..."

She would jerk one thumb back in the general direction of Valorie.

"... Did caused it to amplify tenfold. And you're more than welcome to guess who's aura is screeching the loudest. Unless you have something that'll dampen the noise significantly, then there's not much that can be done aside from making people leave. But for now? Its loud... And it hurts."

Aydin would glance over at the alien

"Leave? I can leave! I mean, no reason for me to stick around, especially if its making your head hurt..."

Dear Aydin, I doubt that's an option...

"Shhhh..."

Silver would roll her eyes a bit, then sit up. She would look over towards Nina and offer a hand to the young girl, her own aura shifting to its more calm state.

"Nina, dear, you're welcome to cling to me a bit if you would like... At least while Vince takes care of Rose. Alright?"