Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

((You'll have to ask GV. Though at the current timeline of the RP, people joining would be a bad idea. Could ya wait till we're done with this plot line?))

Silver watched as Vince disappeared down the hallway and to the main room, then let out a slight sigh. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, calmly clasping her hands together in front of herself. She slowly started to move into a meditative stance, focusing her attention on her own energy flow while trying to clear her mind. Her attempts were quickly interrupted when a certain sugar glider spoke to her in her native tongue.

"{There's something we haven't seen you do for a long time... }"

Her antennae twitched once, and she simply ignored the element's comments. It emerged from the shadows, clinging to the wall near her, a slight smirk on the marsupial's face.

"{In fact, the last time we saw you do this...}"

A sudden glare from the alien cut it off. She quickly snapped back at the sugar glider, not seeming too happy at its presence.

"{When I was still training under Master Kreios, yes, and I suggest you shut it.}"

It perked its ears up, tilting its head to one side at her.

"{My, you are in quite the mood, Goddess. In fact, it would seem that you are--}"

"{Not happy with you? No. No I'm not. I figured throwing heavy objects at you might have gotten the point across, but I guess not. Now, shoo before I decide to rip that little heart out of you.}"

Energy was silent for several moments before attempting to complete its own thought.

"{... You're actually going to go thr--}"

Silver snarled at it, causing it to jump and seemingly fade out of sight. She let out another sigh before returning to her stance again. She needed to calm down, otherwise the coming conversation would be.... Very unpleasant.

makmix

05-12-2013

((Can do. I'm going to use the same story of how I wound up there cause I ain't got any better ideas....))

Bright Oblivion

05-13-2013

At the mention of homework, Emily and Sigmund shared a glance and shrugged. Having not attended any technical schooling, they were fairly unacquainted with this institution that could make watching paint dry or grass grow so much more exciting. From the sound of it, it was something that they could be very grateful for having avoided.

After a few moments, Sigmund glanced toward Vince and nodded. "Bye."

Emily rolled her eyes at Sigmund's farewell, but she couldn't quite suppress a smile as she turned to Vince. "Thank you for having us, mister Vince, miss Lily, but we really should be going." She glanced briefly down the hall toward Rose's room before returning to the flesh sculptor and continuing. "Would it be alright if I came back in three or four weeks or so to check on miss Rose and see how she's settling in?"

Grand Viper

05-15-2013

((I think it's time to do an address.

Makmix, soulnight, I understand that you want to join my RP, and normally I wouldn't be stopping either of you if the context were right!

Taking events out of the way, you know how I write. Despite how up and down, seemingly random I write at times, I tend not to be random, I have a point and even in RP'ing I do plot planning and take in various variables and contingencies. As this story arc stands, think of it as the winding down, the conclusion. After this arc is done, a time skip will be done, and then the chance for you guys to join will be most ample! If there are questions, you can ask me, if you need to know how to interact with certain characters without making them retaliate, ask me.

I try to keep my stories and my RP separate entities, because it's not always easy to progress an RP since I am reliant on other people, and they are reliant on me. Instead of being able to go a month or two without updating, ala Blood for Noxus, I need to be constantly on top of matters and I need to try and create a faint idea of organization.

Please do not take offense. I had not updated my front page due to how little interest people had expressed in joining, and the few who did have not joined, possibly because of the story arc or possibly because they forgot. Keep an eye on the front page, and these pages, and I will let you know when it is the most opportune time for the both of you, and anyone else, to be able to join. The beginning of a story arc, it makes it much easier for me to plan events around compared to the end of one.

Thank you for your interest, and hope to see you soon, but please, do not be offended by this, let this story arc end first. You know how much of a stickler I am for ending arcs.))

Grand Viper

05-15-2013

Vince grinned at Sigmund's curtness and stuck the spoon full of sorbet in his mouth. With his now freed hand, he gave the man a quick farewell salute in response.

Upon hearing Emily, his eyes flicked over to show he was regarding her and the flesh sculptor attempted to speak with the spoon in his mouth. "It waf no trowble, miff Emiwy."

Lily waggled the fingers she could without dropping the tub of sorbet and clicked in response. "Take care, Emily, don't be a stranger."

When Emily asked about her request, Vince and Lily replied at the same time, "No," "Yes."

The hand whirred and cricked her knuckles. "Vince, remember the conversation we had not too long ago? Literally, less than an hour ago?"

Vince took the spoon out of his mouth and nodded his head, "Yes dear, I do, but if Emily wants to see her, I can let her know in three or four weeks if it's poss-"

"But nothing. She wants to see Emily, she's already a guest of this household and is allowed to come whenever she wishes, so really...I don't see the problem dear. Nothing that a good shanking in your femoral arteries couldn't fix."

"Lily, it's not really about that, it's more about...Let's see if-"

"No questions."

"But-"

"No."

"Y-"

"Of course you may, Miss Emily," Lily chimed. "Right, Vince?"

The man grumbled to himself, stabbing his spoon into the sorbet repeatedly.

"Right. Vince?" the hand clicked, a bright red hue started to emanate from her fingertips.

"Yes, fine," he grumbled. His eyes locked with Emily's for a moment, showing that he was legitimately scared. Of the hand, or of the demon hunter that would stay in his house, with him and his daughter, one could only assume it was both. "Forgive me, Miss Emily, I didn't mean to be rude before you left." He punctuated this by shoving a spoon full of sorbet in his mouth, his shoulders visibly relaxing.

"Just let us know when you wish to come so we can prepare arrangements for you, and for Sigmund if he wants?"

Vince would mutter in a low enough voice that only Sigmund, or anyone with sensitive hearing, would be able to discern his words. "He better bloody come, he's the only one who lets me smoke around here."

makmix

05-15-2013

(( like I said... I can wait no problem ))

Bright Oblivion

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Vince grinned at Sigmund's curtness and stuck the spoon full of sorbet in his mouth. With his now freed hand, he gave the man a quick farewell salute in response.

Upon hearing Emily, his eyes flicked over to show he was regarding her and the flesh sculptor attempted to speak with the spoon in his mouth. "It waf no trowble, miff Emiwy."

Lily waggled the fingers she could without dropping the tub of sorbet and clicked in response. "Take care, Emily, don't be a stranger."

When Emily asked about her request, Vince and Lily replied at the same time, "No," "Yes."

The hand whirred and cricked her knuckles. "Vince, remember the conversation we had not too long ago? Literally, less than an hour ago?"

Vince took the spoon out of his mouth and nodded his head, "Yes dear, I do, but if Emily wants to see her, I can let her know in three or four weeks if it's poss-"

"But nothing. She wants to see Emily, she's already a guest of this household and is allowed to come whenever she wishes, so really...I don't see the problem dear. Nothing that a good shanking in your femoral arteries couldn't fix."

"Lily, it's not really about that, it's more about...Let's see if-"

"No questions."

"But-"

"No."

"Y-"

"Of course you may, Miss Emily," Lily chimed. "Right, Vince?"

The man grumbled to himself, stabbing his spoon into the sorbet repeatedly.

"Right. Vince?" the hand clicked, a bright red hue started to emanate from her fingertips.

"Yes, fine," he grumbled. His eyes locked with Emily's for a moment, showing that he was legitimately scared. Of the hand, or of the demon hunter that would stay in his house, with him and his daughter, one could only assume it was both. "Forgive me, Miss Emily, I didn't mean to be rude before you left." He punctuated this by shoving a spoon full of sorbet in his mouth, his shoulders visibly relaxing.

"Just let us know when you wish to come so we can prepare arrangements for you, and for Sigmund if he wants?"

Vince would mutter in a low enough voice that only Sigmund, or anyone with sensitive hearing, would be able to discern his words. "He better bloody come, he's the only one who lets me smoke around here."
Sigmund nodded in response to the salute, and watched the disagreement between Vince and Lily with an expression that suggested that he was rather glad someone else was getting an earful for once. Emily, meanwhile, simply smiled and waited, knowing for a certainty that the question was not if Lily would win, but how long it would take.

When Lily had brought Vince around to her way of thinking, and the flesh sculptor apologized, she nodded. "It's alright, mister Vince," she replied, likely responding both to Vince's apology and the fear in his eyes. She nodded in thanks to the robotic hand. "Thank you, miss Lily. I will. And we'll have to see when the time comes."

At the mention of returning to the Vipere residence in merely a few weeks' time, Sigmund glanced away quickly. "Maybe," he responded, keeping his responses short and hoping that the slight unsteadiness in his voice would be attributed to the alcohol in his bloodstream. "We'll see." He smirked as the flesh sculptor muttered about smoking. "Not about letting you. S'about the price afterward. Mine's cheaper."

Emily looked at Sigmund strangely as he replied to something from Vince that she didn't quite hear. However, the werewolf chose this precise moment to grin rather stupidly. Dismissing it as another effect of the copious amounts of alcohol he had imbibed, she frowned and shook her head. "...Okay. Right." She turned to Lucina. "Luna? Leaving now?"

Equiste

05-16-2013

As the others were talking Lucina picked up two of her bags and slung the shoulder straps on her shoulders, placing the lengthways part of the bags on her back as she picked up the other one with one of her hands. SHe nodded back at Emily.
"Sure, ready to go when you are." She looked back to Lily and Vince.
"Well, take care both of you, and see you around. And is it ok if I end up comming around from time to time? I think I'd like to see you and Nina some more." She said, smiling happily towards them.

She nodded over to Sigmund and Emily.
"Right, lets get back then." She said, wondering just how quickly she would fall asleep once she got back.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2013

The alien down the hallway had resumed her previous meditative stance, any movement she made was slow and fluid as she shifted her focus to her mind. Relax... Calm down... Listen to the movement of energy around...

In her mind, Silver was in a different location far, far away from Runetarra. She was in the serene forests of another world, breathing the clean air and without a care in the world. It was within another time, one without fear or despair, a world of blissful ignorance of what the universe had in store for her.... Yes... This place... This is where she wanted to be. No distractions, no noise, nothing looming in the shadows...

... But then again, moments like this never do last for long...

The world around her almost seemed to burn holes of darkness. Out of one of the newly formed holes shot out a skeletal hand, which wrapped itself around her neck and dragged her away from the serenity, tearing at the fabrics of her mind as the hand tightened its grip on her. Any attempts to escape were in vain, and the hand that was now strangling her prevented any sound from escaping her lips. Another arm wrapped itself around her waist, its bony fingers digging into her side as an all too familiar, yet chilling voice hissed into her ear.

If you think you're safe now, think again, little pet... You shall never truly be free.

Silver let out a sudden gasp, opened her eyes, and stumbling backwards as she came back to reality. She quickly caught herself, but then leaned up against the wall for support. Her breaths were quick and short as panic set in, and she slowly brought a hand to her neck. What in the world was that?!? He... He couldn't possibly....

She started trying to slow down her breathing and calm her mind again, but glanced around to make certain that no one was watching her as she recovered. Once she confirmed there was no one present in the area, she started to tremble a bit, and then covered her face with her hands as she started quietly sobbing to herself. That was far too real to be simply a stray thought running through her mind, but what else could it have been? After several moments of her emotional breakdown, she quickly composed herself and made herself 'presentable' to the general public before wandering back down the hallway, ignoring the demon hunter as she passed by her room.

As the others were beginning to leave, Silver emerged from the hall. She brought with her a sort of air of calmness, but those paying enough attention might note that she seemed rather tense. She glanced over at Sigmund, Emily, and Lucina, a calm smile appearing on her face as she quietly waved to them as they left. While this seemed like a polite and friendly gesture, she really just wanted them to leave already.

Grand Viper

05-23-2013

Rose was sitting on the floor with a tub of melted ice cream, quietly eating the sloppy mess. When Silver walked by, the demon hunter's eyes bored themselves into Silver's, quietly observing the alien.

"Of course you may, Lucina," Vince replied in a light tone. "She seems to have taken a liking to you, so you're more than welcome to come visit Nina. Lily, not so sure. I mean, why visit her when you can say hi to me? I'm much more fascinat-"

A playful slap on his thigh, via the sorbet container, made him yelp in mock pain. "Fine fine! I suppose you'll have to make do with the both of us. Safe walking, you three!"

Lily clicked and drummed her fingers on the container. "...So what are you waiting for?"

"Hm?"

"You always make a bed related quip in the Old Tongue whenever they leave."

"Yeaaah, 'cept Nina understands me. I'd prefer her to be out of earshot."