Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Shrugging, Sigmund nods. "You're right. And not about the splitting up. Shall we go?" He dashes to the edge of the roof and dives off, rolling into a crouch on impact.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Silver brought one hand up to her forehead and shook her head a bit, as if trying to clear something out of her mind. She then replied to Sigmund.

"Yes, lets go."

She flew in the direction of the destroyed building, staying low to the rooftops. She spoke to Lily during the trip over.

"Lily... Does Vince possibly have something that blocks his aura? Something isn't right here, I should be able to pick him out from everyone in the town..."

Just before reaching the wreckage, she lowered herself down into one of the alleyways leading towards it and landed, standing in the shadows and looking out.

Youay

04-11-2012

(looks like a good bit of story, Mind if the good doctor joins the hunt? He has been wonder why vince hasnt been around)

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund keeps to the ground, hoping to stay out of sight and avoid notice, as someone diving from rooftop to rooftop or flying tends to do. He sprints in the direction of the building, wondering what might have caused it to crumble. As he treks toward the building, he makes a mark on the side of the houses, singing the corner brick so that he would know if he returned this way.

He reaches the alley where Silver is standing without incident. He leans against the wall beside her staring at the wreckage and trying to deduce what might have happened.

Grand Viper

04-11-2012

"In all honesty? I wouldn't doubt it. He never told me if he could, foolish me never asked if he could. How else would he be able to evade the authorities for as long as he had when he was killing?" Lily clicked at Silver.

A figure wrapped in robes stood before the wreckage. A twenty foot spiderweb of human organs and skin stretched across the debris. He ran his fingers along the sinew and tendons, "Hm. Guy's not bad. Not bad at all." He walked to the rest of the debris, "Let's see...oh dear. I don't know how I could stick a boot in there."

His hood fell back, it was clearly Vince tapping his mouth in deep thought.

((Sigmund can bring him about after a few more posts. It'll be the end of the prologue soon))

Youay

04-11-2012

(Ok, give me a sign to let me know the go ahead.)

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

((You talk to Lily, Lily will tell us, I'll go to the break room, grab you, and bring you here. That's how I reckon the entrance will work when the time comes.))

Sigmund stares at Vince, fighting the strong urge to slow clap. "I'm not sure if he brought it down, or if it had fallen and he was investigating it. Either way, he appears to have a tendency to bring down the house."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

((Oye, GV, Check your messages. :3 ))

Silver glanced between Vince and Sigmund, still confused at the fact she couldn't sense Vince at all. At least Lily's explanation makes sense.

"Well the real question is to confront him or follow him. I cannot pinpoint his aura in any way what so ever, so this may be our only chance."

Youay

04-11-2012

(Sommunication with Lily established. now awaiting PLOT)

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund pops his neck, grinning. "We confront him, silly. Do you even have to ask?"