Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

11-17-2012

"What if we shrunk down to the size of a fingernail and destroyed the tail from within her body?"

"That would be impractical, Miss Lily."

"Fine, there goes plan O. Thanks. On to P."

The waiter stood an waited for the hand to come up with another plan, "Ah...what if, we got a large flightless bird an-"

"Plan L."

"Oh right, forgot. That was a good one."

"Yes, ma'am."

Lily clicked, "Sorry for doing this to you Siegfried, I just need to calm down a bit."

"It is no trouble, Miss Lily. Any plan P?"

"Gimme a minute."

-----------------------------

Nina started to frown when Tao started talking to Ethelyn. Her frown grew larger with each passing word, the puppy suffering from a tighter and tighter hug. His eyes started to bug out, despite showing no sign of pain. The dog just kept happily panting as if nothing was wrong.

------------------------------

Rose reached down, grabbed the box of cookies, and gave Aydin an abrupt wave. "It was no trouble. Goodbye."

With that, she moved to walk away, eating from the box of cookies with every step she took. Apparently, she did not realize that they were meant to be consumed in more than just a single bite.

Equiste

11-18-2012

Lucina smiled. "Well hello Nina and Bobi. Does Bobi like to be patted?" She asked in a kind voice. She had always liked children, even though she didn't think she was the best with them. At the girls downcast look she couldn't help but give her a sympathetic look. It seemed with what was going on this poor girls life was quite complicated. She nodded when she was asked to introduce herself.
"Indeed, my name is Lucina Evictavius, but you can call me either Lucina or if you feel more comfortable with me, Luca. I was originally from Noxus, but I have lived in Piltover for a while before moving into the Institute of War to work out from there. I'm a hextech engineer, ex-noxian soldier. I like crafting all things hextech from w... protection devices, robotics, other types of machinery, all sorts of things." She noticed the frown the girl was giving towards Ethelyn, and couldn't help but have a feeling she knew why since her behaviour reminded her of someone elses when she herself was young. So she attempted to keep the girls attention away from Ethelyn and Tao's conversation.
"So what do you like to do Miss Nina? What do you enjoy?" She asked in a sweet tone.

Grand Viper

11-20-2012

"Alright, so have you found her?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Excellent!" Lily clicked. "I'm going to have some tea!"

-----------------------

Nina looked over at Lucina, blinking in slow realization that she was being spoken to. She nodded in response and held the puppy out towards the woman. "I...I like helping people. I ah, I like writing...and, and..." She was obviously flustered. She took a breath in and tried speaking again, "I like helping people, I like medicine, I like reading, I like writing, and I like puppies."

Nina tilted her head, "Do you know Vince?"

Equiste

11-20-2012

When Nina held the puppy out to her she smiled towards Bobi, moving her hand out towards it slowly first, giving it a chance to sniff her out before moving her hand to pet the 'dog'. She waited patiently for the girl to get her footing on her words before she spoke again.
"I have met Vince about three times, but I wouldn't say I quite know him yet. In fact, I met you once as well Nina." She said with a wide grin. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...460916&page=42) "Though that was some time ago. I am very good friends with Emily though." She said, smiling over to Emily before back to Nina.
"Mmm, sounds like a lot of good things to like." She let out a hum, her mind going through some possible questions before she aims for one of the safer ones. "So what do you like to write about Nina?" She said with a kind smile, still petting the puppy if it hadn't tried to bite her already.

Youay

11-20-2012

Tao laughed slight stroking his beard. He took a drink of his tea and smiled at her.

"Sounds like you already know what you answer is for that question. Your a nice girl miss Ethelyn, I am quite sure you would make for a stunning bride someday."

He then nodded and pointed at Ethelyn.

"Now its your turn. I am sure you have plenty to ask me about your special guy. I know him almost better than anyone else."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Ethelyn let out a squeak, looking down as she continued to blush. She quietly muttered to Tao, avoiding eye contact with the old master.

"Uuuh... Uhm... Thanks?"

She glanced up at him for a moment and bit her lip slightly before actually asking her question.

"... Whhyy... Do you keep... Bringing marriage up into this?"

Youay

11-20-2012

Tao eyed Ethelyn a bit frowning slightly. He stroked his beard as if he were pondering one of the great truths of the world. He nodded after a little bit, as if satisfied with what he came up with. He then leaned forward spoke in the tone of a grand sage.

"Because there is nothing more precious than the joining to two hearts that love each other dearly. And I would like to see that boy smile like he did in the past at least one more time before I depart this world. He is like a grandson to me, and I would like to entrust him to someone who would look out for him, and who better than the woman he marries."

He leaned back in her chair, some light returning to his eyes as he laughed.

"But you don't need to feel pressured, I don't plan on kicking the bucket anytime soon. Besides, your so cute when you get embarrassed like that. You remind me a bit of my grand daughter like that."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Ethelyn glanced off to one side for a moment, then up at Tao again.

"... Oh..."

She started fiddling with the ring around her neck again, seeming as if she were probably going to turn this into a nervous habit in the future if it keeps up. She then tilted her head to one side at him before quietly asking another question.

"... You have a granddaughter?"

Youay

11-20-2012

Tao nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I do. She is about your age I believe, She would always sign me up to these senior classes and what not. Telling me that being a martial artist isn't enough to lead a fulfilling life.Right now she is off on a journey, she has no real goal in mind, she just wants to see the world."

He stroked his beard with a thoughtful look.

"It seems you grown attached to his gift there."

Silverling

11-20-2012

Ethelyn glanced off to one side at Tao's reply.

"Oh.... I see. Well I hope she enjoys her trip..."

She then looked down at the ring, smiling slightly as she did. She brought the ring up to her lips, pressing it against them slightly for a moment.

"Uhm... Yes... It is very special, after all."