Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

11-12-2012

Ethelyn looked down at Nina, thoroughly confused at her comment to her.

"⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰᵃᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᶦᵈ ᴵ⋅⋅⋅⋅"

She continued to blush at the mention of being married to Youay, and she gripped the ring around her neck tightly.

"ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᴰᶦᵈᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅"

She went silent again, looking off to one side out of embarrassment. She had no idea how to respond to the little girl.

----

"You're a bit off...."

Aydin was sitting on a building in the opposite direction of where Rose was, tilting her head down at her.

"I mean, I guess I was that way a while ago... But obviously I'm not there currently."

Aranoth, who was still very amused at the entire girl scout situation and was chuckling to himself every five minutes after, replied to her in a cheery sounding tone.

Well! You most certainly made our search much easier!

Grand Viper

11-14-2012

Nina looked at Lily, "Ah...but I was trying-"

"You don't dislike her! Now apologize!"

The little girl looked at Ethelyn sheepishly, "S-sorry..."

"More sincere than that."

"Sorry, Miss Ethelyn."

"There we go. Waiter? Give Nina her puppy and let's get going," the hand clicked. She crawled over to Emily, poking her leg to gain her attention, "Miss Emily? Are you feeling any better other than the obvious?"

The waiter walked over to Nina and handed to her the puppy. His monotonous tone asked, "Would anyone wish for aid to help themselves sleep? Miss Emily? Nina?"

"But I just woke up..."

--------------------------------

A six foot woman, standing in the middle of the streets, bleeding from bullet wounds, eating a box of cookies regarded Aydin. Rose started to walk over to Aydin, "Did you arrive in time?"

Bright Oblivion

11-14-2012

Emily glanced weakly down at the hand, the tail moving lazily from one side to the other.

“Still sore, but not in as much pain. Off balance more than anything else.”

Turning to the waiter, she shook her head.

“Not right now. Later, probably, but not right now.”

She blinked as she processed what Lily had said to the waiter, the events of the evening causing it to take longer than it normally would have.

“Where are you two going?”

Equiste

11-14-2012

Upon hearing that Emily as still sore Lucina channelled more of a relaxing feeling around the tail area, though whether Lucina had done this conciously or without thinking she couldn't be sure. Lucina looked back over to the waiter when he spoke, but currently said nothing. She looked back over to Lily when Emily asked her question. She had been curious as well, but they had only just met so it was probably better that Emily asked rather than her.

Youay

11-14-2012

Tao smiled at everyone as he poked his head out of the kitchen.

"Who here would like to have some nice jasmine tea?"

He walked over to the waiter and handed him a cup of the fresh brewed tea. He gave him a nod of respect and smiled.

"Even a servant must enjoy some tea every once in a while."

Silverling

11-14-2012

Ethelyn blinked once at Nina, seeming quite confused at the little girl's comments. She bit her lip a bit before quietly replying to her.

"Uhm... Its... Ok..."

She then looked over at the waiter and tilted her head to one side at him, somehow finding her voice again.

"Uhm... I'm ok... For now..."

Her reply, however, was actually somewhat of a lie. She was actually quite fatigued from her earlier travels and should probably get some rest... But she wanted to be awake when Youay returned, whenever that would be.

----

Aydin nodded before jumping off the building and landing in front of Rose.

"Yeah, I caught one of the little buggers before he was able to run off again. I take it you took care of the other?"

Grand Viper

11-16-2012

The waiter simply held the tea in hand, "Thank you, sir. I will drink when you do."

Nina looked over at Lily, "Where are you going, mom?"

The hand clicked excitedly, "Mm? Oh! I need to go for a walk and talk with the waiter. I need to ask him for some personal things." She waved a finger at the people in the lab, "And if any of you point out I can't walk, I know."

The waiter nodded, handed Nina her puppy and started to walk away with the hand.

Nina whined, "But-"

"And you, young miss, are going to sleep."

"But I'm not tired! I just woke-"

"Then you can have fun talking with our other friends. I don't mean to be rude, but I do need a quiet word with the waiter. Sorry, Nina. I will be back."

-------------------------

Rose shook her head, "I caught him, slit his throat, and let him go. He still lives. Did I do the right thing? I'm not sure...I'm really not."

She bit into another cookie, "Now I see why Emilia loved these so much. They're making me feel better already." She smirked, "Such a strange taste."

Equiste

11-16-2012

Lucina watched on, maintaining her magic. She let out a hum when the question of anyone else wanting tea was asked.
"Hmm, I suppose a cup of that would be nice thank you." She said, smiling to Tao. She adjusted her crouch position beside Emily's chair, her hand now on Emily's leg to channel the magic. She smiled over to Nina when Lily apologised to having to leave.
"Mmm, I think thats a good idea, especially since we only just met." Lucina said with a smile, looking towards Nina. "Perhaps you would like to tell me a bit about yourself and I will do the same? Or perhaps you want to ask me some questions first?" SHe said in a happy tone.

Bright Oblivion

11-16-2012

Emily let out a sigh as the magic intensified, her thoughts becoming even more muddled. It felt like she had been...drugged. With some effort, she glanced at Lucina.

"Less, please. I'd rather be sore than unable to think clearly."

When Lily explained what she was going to do, she nodded, unwilling to argue.

"Alright. Be careful."

Youay

11-16-2012

Tao smiled and poured cups of tea for himself and the others who wanted some and handed them out. He took a seat and sipped his tea before looking at Lily.

"I will make sure order is preserved in your house miss Lily. And I will be sure Youay's pupil here will show the proper respect to everyone in the room."

Tao watched Emily and Lucina for a moment before setting his cup down and moving over to them.

"Here miss, allow me. You will tire yourself out focusing that much magic. Drink your tea and I will help the young woman with her issues."

He gazed at Emily for a moment and raised up two fingers. He pressed firmly on her arm, and as soon as he did Emily would notice that the pain was gone immediately, and her stomach suddenly settled down.

"Sadly I can't do much for the balance issue. That will take time to adjust to. But you should be able to get comfortable now"