Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-13-2012

Sigmund coughs, spitting blood off the roof's edge and into the alleyway below. He pops his neck and glances at Lily. "Alright, Miss Lily. Which way?"

Grand Viper

04-13-2012

Lily sighed at the sight of the creatures going for the box. "Well, we may have lost my body, but I'm fairly certain we'll get it back. We'll be heading East to-"

The creatures promptly tore into the coffin like wild animals, "Mistress! We have you! Master Weaver will be pleased! Mistress! Mistress!"

Both of the bug Lily's simply stared at the scene. "...So I was right?"

A deafening crack of wood echoed through the air. The lid of the coffin was thrown away. The creatures stared inside the coffin, dumbfounded. Over thirty creatures surrounded it. They were promptly frozen by the frost that spilled out. The roof tiles of the building became sleek with ice. The weight of the creatures and the coffin made the roof creak with their combined weight, and promptly shattered the tiles. It sent all of the creatures and the coffin plummeting into the house. Some of the creatures that survived were slipping around the roof, attempting to gain traction as they skidded across the roof and bumped into one another. They howled angrily, "TRICKED! TRICKED!!! MISTRESS!!!!"

The ice had spread from the roof to the support beams and collapsed the house entirely.

After a deathly silence fell upon them, Lily was the first to speak up, "...What. The. ****?"

Bright Oblivion

04-13-2012

Sigmund scratches his head, befuddled. "Was that supposed to happen?"

((And this be post nine. Next post, he gets some magics back. They operate on a diminishing returns scale though. Every time he burns himself out without getting a night's worth of sleep, it takes longer to get them back.))

Youay

04-13-2012

Youay stares at the scene in amazement. "Huh..dont see that every day." He turns back to the others. "I think that's our sign to get going."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

'Silver' stared at the scene, curiosity within 'her' eyes.

"... Interesting... We would like to investigate.... But the cold would most definitely kill us."

Bright Oblivion

04-13-2012

Sigmund shivers, turning away from the house that was clearly not magical-frost-proof. "Putting aside the insurance claims on that one, the good doctor's right. East it is." He feels his power course back into existence, and hopes he'll have some more time before he has to use it again. The more he ran out of energy, the longer he had to rely on other means to defend himself in the meantime.

Without checking whether the others are following him, he takes off at a sprint, diving across alleys as they come into view. "Do we just keep running, or is there a destination in mind?"

Youay

04-13-2012

Youay takes off too behind Sigmund. He is managing to keep up with sigmund, using quick uses of wind magic to help him clear obstacles in the way. "I am fine with anywhere but here at the moment."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

'Silver's' antennae twitched once, glancing between the icy scene and the two men leaving. 'She' smiled slightly, stretching 'her' wings and jumping into the air.

"We suppose we must stick together..."

'She' then flew over to them, catching up with ease, then landing on the roof and continuing to follow Lily's instruction.

Grand Viper

04-13-2012

One of the Lilys flew into the iced house while the other led them. "I'm detailing the recordings, once we get to our destination we can discuss what we found. Some days I really hate Vince."

Upon hearing Sigmund's question she shook her head, "No, nowhere special. Just a little inn we know of. They don't ask questions, and their food is half decent. I think you all need some rest and I need a bit of time to plan."

- - - - - - -

Lily led them through the slums until they came to a rundown inn and tavern after half an hour of them running. Its sign read, "Lone Star Inn." Underneath the name was subtext, "The only one star inn in Runeterra."

The door waited for the group to open it.

Lily clicked, "It's safe, don't worry. Just let me do the talking." She looked at the door somewhat angrily, "...Can someone open the door?"

Silverling

04-13-2012

'Silver' complied to Lily's request and opened the door for her. 'She' then sniffed the air a bit and attempted to detect whatever auras were in the inn.