Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund jumps from one wall to the other, finding handholds by instinct and snaking his way up the building. He doesn't need magic for this. He'd been doing it for the first twelve years of his life, and been good at it. He'd had to have been. Those who weren't were nameless faces in alleys. Landing behind Silver, he glances at the monster that's running from them.

"Yeah. I get the feeling that that's the copycat. Think we should chase it? Or should we try to get more information?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

"I think we should follow it."

Silver did not hesitate to try and follow 'Vince', flying down low and flying at high speeds in order to catch him. She replied to Lily at the same time.

"You're saying that is Vince!? He doesn't even have the same aura or scent! Also, hold on tight."

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund sprints after Silver, shrugging. "If you say so," he mutters.

Grand Viper

04-11-2012

"Sarcasm sweetie!" Lily called out as she clutched on tight with her little bug legs, "It's called sarcasm!"

The footprints come to life, feebly trying to ensnare them. The closer Silver and Sigmund got to the being the harsher the creature's breathing became. It seemed to slow down despite its panicked run.

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund stops, moving quickly to one side. "Silver, I do believe IT'S A TRAP!!!" He pulls a pistol from a pocket, making sure that it's loaded. He aims at the fleeing creature, and fires a shot just behind where its foot will land. It's been awhile since he's shot a pistol, as he tends to be more close-range. Hopefully, the bullet hits its target.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Silver avoided the footprint's grasp, letting out a hiss as she did so. She suddenly stopped in her chase, flying just above where the footprints couldn't reach. She kept an eye on the creature, contemplating whether they should continue to go after it. Even if it was a trap, she wouldn't be too concerned about the outcomes of it. She was about to ask him for any ideas when he fired his pistol at it.

"... Well that works..."

Jaykoboy

04-11-2012

Jay was sleeping miles away, doing absolutely nothing that would affect this storyline whatsoever except provide a space-filler.

Grand Viper

04-11-2012

"Yeah, about that trap idea..." Lily sounded unsure. This was compounded by the creature tripping over its many legs, falling flat on its face. It struggled to get up and keep moving, "That is one hell of a baiter. Seriously, that thing almost screams inept."

The creature tried getting to its feet and keep moving. The bloody tendrils from its feet lashed about. Lily clicked, "Why make us chase it at all, then? It knows we know it's a trap. A stupid trap, but-"

Over a dozen screams and the collapsing of a building suddenly screeched out behind them. Just as quickly as they were uttered, they fell silent. They had a choice, continue their pursuit, or investigate what had just happened.

Bright Oblivion

04-11-2012

Sigmund looks at the sprawling creature. "This is almost too easy. I don't like too easy. Too easy tends to jump up and eat your face."

As the building crashes, Sigmund reflexively mutters, "I didn't do it."

Silverling

04-11-2012

Silver instantly turned to the sound of the screams, letting out a low growl.

".... Perhaps that wasn't a trap, but a distraction. Dangit."

She glanced at Sigmund, then to the ruined building, letting out a sigh. There was something disrupting her senses, she couldn't properly detect auras at all.

"Sigmund, I think we need to see what's going on over there... Either that or split up."