Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

09-29-2012

A knock on the lab door would be followed by Vince calling, "Hi! Can someone grab Herr Doktor for me? I think he has a patient outside!"

Lily's voice soon followed, "Nooo, you're definitely not getting out of this. Unless you want to be missing your ear."

"You don't have a good enou-aaAHF!"

The puppy bounded into the building, happily bounding through the lab, and then literally through Nina's door. It was as if there was no door at all as it seamlessly flew through.

Youay

09-29-2012

Youay looked over at the door and and started heading out side.
"Vince, what are you talking about. Did someone get to close to your experiments again?"

Grand Viper

09-30-2012

Vince stood outside, Rose's ear firmly pinched between Lily's fingers. "I think you were upset about not treating a patient-"

"Let me go!"

Lily clicked happily, "Nope! Too late! The doctor is here!"

"I don't need a doctor!"

"Yes, yes, you don't," Lily replied. "The chest wounds you have, however, do."

Rose snorted, "They'll heal, they always d-"

"Want me to recount what happened in the alleyway?"

Rose fell silent, looking like an angry, six foot tall child.

Silverling

09-30-2012

Silver tilted her head to one side when Vince knocked on the door. Noting that he had Rose with him, she shrugged and let the doctor go. She stood up shortly after he left and peeked through the door to the kitchen, speaking to Sigmund in a rather casual tone.

"Did Nina mention why she slinked off to her room? Just curious, its a bit odd for her to randomly go off like that and I'm wondering if there's a reason."

Youay

09-30-2012

Youay looked over at Vince and sighed.
"I know I was upset, but this is going a bit of a ways to make me feel better Vince."
He walked over to Rose and looked the wounds over before reaching into his pocket and putting some disinfectant on the wounds. Then he held his hands over her chest.
"Sorry if this is awkward, I will be done soon."
He started weaving his magic to close the wounds on her chest and heal the damage done.
"I know your a hunter, but you should take better care of your body."

Grand Viper

09-30-2012

Rose's leather jerkin overlapped the dark red bodysuit that she wore, which was poorly wrapped with bloodied bandages. The moment Youay touched the wounds, she instantly flinched and tried to shirk away from him. The only reason she stayed at all was because of Lily's grip on her ear while Vince spoke far too casually, "Trust me, Herr Doktor, I'm not trying to get brownie points for this. This reaaally wasn't my idea, nor is it my idea of living a long, fulfilling life. I'm currently holding the ear of a woman who can rip my arms off and beat me to death with them, and all I could do is ask for her to stop hitting me in the face."

Rose's arm was twitching, her demeanor was quickly darkening. It would be intimidating if she didn't have a hint of worry on her face. She wanted to be released, and quickly. And the doctor's hands near her chest really wasn't helping her, as she kept flicking her glance at them, becoming more and more nervous. She was clearly not a fan of doctors for one reason or another.

Bright Oblivion

09-30-2012

Sigmund had decided to use the time he had to himself to start setting the gems in place, and made no real reaction when he heard Vince's voice outside or the puppy scampering through the door. When Silver spoke, he finished the setting for the gem he was working on and glanced toward her, shrugging. "Considering she disappeared about the time you two started discussing Ethelyn? I suppose you could take a guess, even if she didn't say anything."

Silverling

09-30-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once and she tilted her head to one side at Sigmund.

"She left when..... Oh frig..."

She placed one hand on her face for a moment and let out a sigh.

".... As much as I'd like to sit and keep you company and all, I think I need to have a bit of girl talk with Nina... Sooo if you'll excuse me..."

She straightened up and slipped back to where the rooms were located. Once reaching Nina's door, she tapped on it with one knuckle and speaking in a soft tone.

"Nina, its me, may I come in?"

----

Back in the other room, Sigmund might note that there was the strangest feeling that he might be being watched. After all, somewhere in that room a certain sugar glider was lurking about.

Grand Viper

09-30-2012

A muffled, "Mhm," could be heard from the opposite side of Nina's door.

She was laying down on her bed, face down, with the puppy mysteriously missing once more. However, once Silver walked around and got a better view, she would see the poor dog was being used as a stuffed animal in a death grip, happily panting.

Silverling

09-30-2012

Silver quietly pushed into the girl's room and made her way over to the bed. She knelt down on the ground and rested her arms on the bed, tilting her head to one side at Nina.

"What's up, hun? Do you want to talk about it?"