Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-28-2012

Youay looked over at Silver and nodded.
"Yeah, it would help I guess."
He blushed alittle and smiled
"Her name is Ethelyn, she is a researcher at the institute."

Silverling

09-28-2012

Silver couldn't help but smile at Youay's reaction.

"So my sense of smell isn't failing me! I figured that flowery scent clinging to you belonged to a girl... Either that or there's something you're not telling us."

She tilted her head to one side at him as she continued.

"Details! How did you meet miss Ethelyn? What is she like?"

Grand Viper

09-28-2012

Nina puffed her cheeks out. She looked at Sigmund, "So because she's trying to be good she needs to be chased away but needs to be helped? That sounds silly."

Overhearing Silver and Youay's talk, and the name Ethelyn, her indignant position quickly melted into a sad disposition. She sort of started to shuffle to her room quietly. It was strange, not seeing her puppy about. It would usually be the right thing to cheer her up.

------------------------------

"This is a really stupid idea, Lily."

"Oh shush, it won't be so bad."

Vince walked the streets and back alleys. He threw his hands up,y "How exactly are we going to find her? She moves fast. She doesn't get tired. She-"

Vince promptly tripped. Barely catching himself in time, he looked around to see what he tripped over: A sleeping Rose. "...Uh...Good night, good night, good night good night my little slayer good night..."

A pair of red eyes emerged from the darkness of the corner. A certain puppy happily lumbered into view. Vince's face went red, Nonononononoonononono!

Bright Oblivion

09-28-2012

Sigmund shrugged. "Chased away from the people she stands the most chance of harming for no reason, helped by those she doesn't. Those who aren't in the greatest danger if she slips." He watched as Nina's demeanor changed, but was at a loss at how to react to it. Reasoning that the puppy would be a better help than he was, he glanced around for it and tried to catch its scent, only to realize that it wasn't anywhere nearby.

Grand Viper

09-28-2012

The puppy barked. Rose's eyes snapped open. Vince mentally readied himself for the onslaught Rose would commit being awakened...only to have her slowly shamble to her feet.

"Are you really that stupid? You come after me and bring a hellhound to track me? Are you that intent on killing me?" Her arm violently twitched. "What do you want? I got out of your home, I didn't kill you, what do you want?"

Vince shrugged his shoulders, "Ah, truth be told, my wife wants to speak to you, please don't kill me."

Lily clicked, "Hi hi~"

"...Your wife," Rose furrowed her brow, trying to think. "...Lily, right?"

"...You know me?"

"He used to speak a lot about you. That's why he asked me to go after that sculptor. You're a hand...?" She wrinkled her nose, "No...That's what I was picking up. You're a soul, shackled...to the hand?"

"Technically no, but it's easier to explain it as such.:

Rose's arm convulsed again. "What do you want?"

"Tea, dear."

"No. Go away."

Lily clicked, "Ah ah ah, I want to have tea with you dear, and we are going to have tea."

"Go! Away!" Rose bellowed at the hand. "Are you completely stupid?! I may kill him, the dog, and crush you! GO!"

"...So that's your answer, then?"

Rose unfurled her whip, and snapped it on the ground. Breathing heavily, she commanded once more, "Go."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ow ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow-"

"Oh shush," Lily whirred. Pinching the tender earlobe of Rose, Vince was leading her through the bustling streets of Piltover.

Youay

09-29-2012

Youay smiled and rubbed the back of his head.
"Well, she was a patient of mine, and well.. we kind of hit it off after one of my treatment sessions for her dizzy spells after being hit with a door."
He looked up at the ceiling kind with a quiet smiled.
"She is very gentle and kind. Though really shy, she is really honest. Though I can't quite peg her sense of humor yet."
He looked over at Silver.
"She is the only other person to make me feel this way besides Celes."

Silverling

09-29-2012

Silver gave Youay a bit of an odd look for a moment.

"... Hit with a door? ... That sounds rather painful...."

She then let out a bit of an amused hum.

"Shy... Probably quiet too... Strangely enough its always the shy and quiet ones who have a rather morbid sense of humor. Heheh..."

She smiled at him, seeming quite content with the information he shared with her.

"Well its good that you found some one else to give you the warm fuzzy feelings inside. I actually wouldn't mind meeting her sometime, though, and I'm sure Vince and Lily would like to as well."

Grand Viper

09-29-2012

Nina had now gone to sulk in her room now, her puppy mysteriously absent.

------------------------

"Yip! Yip!"

"Aw, he likes you."

The puppy was happily scampering about Rose's feet as they walked. Rose groaned, "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Because you have self control, dear."

"You're really testing it!"

Vince nodded, "I agree completely. I think we should let her be."

"Yes, thank you. Listen to him."

Lily clicked, "Ah ah ah, I want tea, and I want someone to partake with me."

"You're a hand. You can't! Drink! Tea!"

A silence awkwardly fell. Rose felt something strange go down her back: A chill. "Young lady, I assure you, if I want to drink tea, I can @#!$ing drink tea being a hand or not. There are ways."

Rose took a few moments before looking at Vince, "So...you're shackled to her, then?"

Vince burst out laughing. He calmed himself quickly and looked ahead, "So which café should we go to?"

"Mm, I was thinking home."

"And I'm thinking absolutely no way in hell. She's going to kill everyone in the room."

"Most likely, yes, I will."

The puppy made Rose stumble in her attempt to not step on the dog.

"Oh absolutely, the world's most fearsome demon hunter that refuses to kick hell puppies. Anyhoo, that's why we'll ask Herr Doktor to come outside, give her a quick heal, ask her to turn her head and cough, and then we'll go have tea with her at that nice little place down the street."

"Lily!"

Rose looked at the two, genuinely confused, "...Why would I have to cough?"

Youay

09-29-2012

Youay nodded at Silver.
"Yeah I will try to bring her by some time to meet you all, Emily and Sigmund have met her already, and they seem to like her."
He smiled.
"I am sure you guys will too."

Silverling

09-29-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once and she glanced over in Sigmund's general direction.

"Have they? Huhm~ Well if they like her then I'm sure I'll find her to be nice... Hard to say about Vince and Lily, though..."