Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

09-23-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once at Sigmund and she looked over at Vince while he spoke, then added her own input.

"Yeah, pretty much what Vince said. Nothing for you or Emily to worry about. There's no connection between you and us unless they started digging around in my head... And I'm pretty sure you could get an idea of what they might find upstairs."

Her hand twitched a bit at the mention of 'Reggie's' and she glanced off to one side for a moment. She couldn't remember if she told Vince about running into Reginald after coming back from vacation, nor did she especially want to.

Grand Viper

09-23-2012

Vince's face became a ghastly white. "...Oh that little cockroach, of course he told you! Gah!"

He started grumbling to himself, "Well, at least I know now. Sorry, Herr Sigmund. Unless that demon hunter decides to be mouthy and tell others about you and my secret affair, then I wouldn't worry so much. They all tend to have a certain amount of ego to them."

Bright Oblivion

09-23-2012

Sigmund laughed. "Apart from the fact that whoever was paying for our meal didn't remember Emily's last name, no one told us anything. But, now that I'm sure it was you, I suppose I should thank you for the meal. And warn you that there was talk about stamping her last name on your forehead. She didn't seem very happy."

He shrugged. "And they do tend to have an ego, but that only means that the eight demon hunters who met with unfortunate circumstances outside the diner will draw more who think they're stronger and better. Try to keep your head at least a bit further down than usual, lest it draw a silver bolt."

Grand Viper

09-23-2012

Vince raised an eyebrow, "You took them out at the diner? That's not a very romantic ending to a nice evening, now is it?"

"Mm, it's all about context, Vince."

He looked at Lily and smirked, "Hey, lasers are completely different. Those are always romantic."

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around."

Silverling

09-23-2012

Silver eyed Sigmund for a moment, a slight smirk appearing on her face.

"I'm tellin' ya, if you take a stroll out right now, I could solve your demon hunter problem..."

She shrugged a bit before continuing.

"But of course, I suppose you could always take the rain check..."

Bright Oblivion

09-24-2012

Sigmund tilted his head to one side. "Who said I was the one who took them out? A mostly civil woman with a whip offered to get rid of the group of reckless amateurs while I ate. Said they were a danger to everyone around them and an embarrassment, or something like that. As silver doesn't go well with steak, I agreed."

Turning to Silver, he shook his head. "Definitely taking a rain check. My plans for today don't include exposing myself to whatever it is that might be watching the front door or getting shot at, if I can keep from it."

Grand Viper

09-24-2012

Vince blinked. He looked at Sigmund, his skin now a ghastly white. "A...whip? Long, black hair, about six feet tall, likes wearing thick leather jerkins, plated greaves, has biceps and thighs that can crush walnuts? Her demeanor's like a slate of granite chiseled with an angry expression at all times?"

"Vince...?"

"Goes by the name...Ruh...Roo...Help me out here or I'm going to look very silly."

Bright Oblivion

09-24-2012

Sigmund tilted his head to one side as Vince described her. "Rose? Sounds like you two have met before. Though she seemed more stoic than angry, and I distinctly remember Emily having gotten a smirk out of her."

Grand Viper

09-24-2012

"...If we live through this, I'm going to kill you," Vince replied.

Running to his bedroom, he walked out with a large shotgun in one hand and shells in the other. Loading the gun, he explained quickly, "She doesn't eat, she doesn't sleep, she doesn't do anything but hunt her prey down and kill it. I'm going to assume she knew you were a werewolf the moment she saw you, she has a weird innate sense. I'm also going to assume that she spoke to the other demon hunters, meaning she knows about you and Viper. Why let your prey live? So it can lead you to the rest. Basic hunting tactic!"

"Vince, two things: How do you know her, and is it really that big of a problem? She uses a whip, you've got a gun. And me. And Silver."

"If what Sigmund said is true, hopefully the gun will give us enough pause for her sense of humor to catch up while we figure out what to do. The 'Demon Who Eats Demons' does not get killed by guns, she gets very angry. From what I deduced back then, the more dark energy she consumes, the stronger she becomes. Back a decade ago, she was young, and she could break stone with her fists. Who knows how much stronger she's gotten in a decade of continual consumption. I'd rather not risk it."

"You missed my previous question: How do you know her?"

Vince clicked the gun close, "Oh, that? Easy enough, I got her to kill my dad. She hunted him down for two weeks nonstop before he died of exhaustion."

"...Something's off. You said she never spoke, right?"

"She's a mute, yes. Your point being?"

"So, if she doesn't speak...how did she communicate with Sigmund?"

Vince looked at Sigmund, shrugging, "I'm assuming she played her brand of charades, yes?"

Youay

09-24-2012

Youay walks down the streets heading towards Vince's place when some one taps on his shoulder. Youay looks behind him to the see the thug from last time with a knife. The thug gets one look at his face and wisely takes off. The doctor shrugs and walks to the labs front door and knocks."I wonder if they are home?"