Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-06-2012

((Going to wait for a reply from Silver, then expect Vince's reaction =p))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

((This is what happens when I sleep... .__. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post

The creature sat there in quiet contemplation. He raised a talon, "GimME A SeC." He sounded very confused, "So...I HuRT PeOPle? Hm. ThE FunNY THinG Is, I REaLLy Don'T KnoW WHy I'M DoiNG ThiS, Y'kNow? I'M **** TalkIng A BiRd, Dude GRabs ME, anD Then I FeEl All FunNy. NoT FIrSt DaTe WitH a PreTTy GIrl FunNy but...WelL, IF ThiS ISn"T EViDEnce EnoUGh, Am I Right?"

The creature stroked his chin, "So What DO? I AlREAdy ApPaREntLy SCrewEd Up, So My ChanCEs are OuT The FLipPin' WinDow, Why Not CoNtiNUe tHIs theN? ThE DAmaGe has AlREAdy BeeN Done."
Silver quickly shook her head at the creature.

"No! You don't continue this, that will only makes things worse! Ties can still be repaired, Vince."

She tilted her head to one side at him, a slightly concerned expression on her face.

"In fact, if you don't even know why you're doing this, then why do you continue? You have no reason to, there are no goals to achieve... In the end its all for nothing."

Grand Viper

08-06-2012

The creature shrugged, "I WanT To KilL BiiiIIiRD MaN! THAt's A defIniTE GOal. But Hm...The MOre I tHiNk, The BeTTer The SounD of ORganS Squishing BecOmes. I'M Not SuRe...KiLlIng...Who Did I hurT? Who Did I KilL? My MiNd, It is EupHoric...So Little to CaRe abOut...so Little to reMember...so Little to need to remEmber...Is it really So bad? Is it so selfish To-"

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The creature's eyes widened. Looking over at the approaching Jack, the thirteen foot monster surged away from Silver, his tone depicting his fear, "Oh gods the merry go round! I don't want to barf again! Get him away from me! Get him away!"

The creature was still his same size, same image, but he was now clearly terrified and he sounded eerily like Vince.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !" the illusory body continued to shout, chasing after Vince, herding him towards the tree. However, while Vince only heard the promises of fear and merry go round rides, the man coated in illusion was saying, "Lily! Latch on when he gets close enough!"

Grand Viper

08-06-2012

"Roger!"

The creature was backing up towards the foliage, "No no no! Get away! I just barfed like twenty minutes ago! I like food! I really do! I don't want my head to spin right round, baby! I don't!"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

08-06-2012

"DEMACIA!" Jack shouts before pouncing, hands extended to grab the 13 foot tall being or at least make him dodge towards where Lily waited.

Silverling

08-06-2012

Silver's antennae twitched at the sight, she wasn't even sure how to react to the current scene. She actually stepped out of the way of Jack, giving him an odd stare as he went by.

"... What?"

Youay

08-06-2012

Youay nodded and made sure the summoners were comfortable."Well, that takes care of that. I hope Silver and the others can take care of Vince." Tao nodded"And I took care of someones spy" he holds up the crow."

Grand Viper

08-06-2012

The creature leapt away, "Ha ha! Can't catch..."

A mechanical hand was now gripping the creature's face. The monster blinked, reached up, and tore if off, sending blood spurting, "What is a hand doing on my face and not on my arm? That's stupid." He promptly attached Lily to his stump, "Right, now where were we? I think I was threatening a bird...?"

He blinked, "...Why are you all so short? And why's Jack looking like...waaaaait a minute." The creature sat on the ground, glaring at Jack, "Can you wait for a few before spinning me to win?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

08-06-2012

The illusion fades and Jack is laughing wildly, slapping his knee an everything, "Holy balls, I can't believe that worked."