Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay looks around with a disgusted look on his face. "I havent seen a scene like this in a long time." After hearing the mouse's explanation he takes a few steps closer to the box. "I am probably guesing that's Vince's arm right there." he looks at others for a moment and throws a handful of needles into the creature that was still moving pinning it to the ground. "Whats the plan Lily?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver' eyed the corpses as 'she' passed them. 'Her' antennae twitched once as 'she' saw 'her' own head fly passed, which not only didn't seem to phase 'her', but 'she' also made a strangely casual comment to go with it.

"... Well, can't say we haven't seen that before..."

'She' stopped in front of the box, sniffing the air around and listening to the Vince-mouse. Once the mouse had finished speaking, 'she' asked a few questions to it.

"Will they continue to chase us outside the city, Venomblood? Also, are you planning on taking on a force you have a chance of not making out alive at all?"

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund stands there for a bit, looking around him. After hearing the mouse's explanation, he glances at Lily. "Do you want me to take the coffin and the arm to the Institute and pass them off to Tek so he can bring them to you?"

((I just had a mental picture of Sigmund walking into the break room, carrying a coffin and a severed arm, saying, "Don't mind me. I'm just dropping stuff off."))

Youay

04-12-2012

(Yeah thats perfectly normal in the break room nowadays.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((If Siggy gives that coffin to Tek, there will be grumblings... Especially since Tek can barely lift anything heavier than a dictionary sized book and his long distance teleport spell is iffy to the fact that he might end up in an entirely different dimension.))

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay looks at the arm "Probably be best to take this to Vince's lab, He probably has the best facilitites to preserve the arm. as for the coffin, I got no idea."

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

The mouse laughed like Vince, except it had a strange high pitched squeak to it, "To be honest, I'm not exactly sure myself! They may, they may not. They may not come back for me despite the fact that I'm going after their cult's leader." The mouse sighed, "You heard that right. These are a bunch of idiots who joined a cult. Don't even get me started what it's about. They just blab on and on...cyclical logic this, poor argument that. I listened to a five hour rant. Made me want to kill everyone in the world."

The mouse shook his head, "Anyways! Your priority is to get Lily out. You can't follow me. Besides, how would you even plan on finding me? I don't think even Silver can detect me. You follow me, you're gonna be lost and Lily is endangered. There goes all my hard work."

Lily sputtered at Vince, her little bug flying down in front of the mouse. "Vince, we can help. Stop shoveling the bull**** and tell us what's going on."

The mouse patted bug Lily's head, "Nothing serious! Really! I can take care of this. Trust me!"

The creature spat out, "Give us your wife. Give us our love. Let us touch her once more."

The mouse looked over, not amused, then back at the others. "...Yeeeeah, honestly? I think I'm rather in this deep. It got worse because you guys made yourself present. You may have seen Silver's head fly by, the little ****ers tricked me. Got me something fierce. But! Nothing to worry about, I've got my good ol' revolver here."

Upon hearing Sigmund's suggestion, the mouse shook his head violently, "If you want to test a semi-natural magical dampening zone, then go right ahead. I'm lucky because my magic is only affecting this little being. Lily's c...body, seems to naturally absorb magic that targets it. You can try and pull it through your magical door, not sure how that's going to work to be honest. I was going to drag it out of Piltover the good ol' fashioned way, and past the armed guards who are making their way here as we speak."

The mouse saw Youay out of the corner of his eye, "Herr Doktor! So good to see you! My recommendation? Duck."

The creature that the doctor pinned to the ground tore out the needles, flinging them back at Youay's face. It sprung with surprising agility and grabbed the mouse, "Die in the Weaver's name!"

"Oh bugger-"

The mouse exploded in the creature's grasp. It started to grab at the coffin and attempted to pry it open. Frost was already building on its arms.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund frowns at the mention of magic doors. "Hey, now. It's not magic. At least, I don't think it is. Actually, I don't really know what it is. Let's just chalk it up to etheric sciences."

Glaring at the creature, he lifts his pistol and pulls the trigger, firing a .50 caliber bullet at relatively close range, ensuring that the bullet misses the coffin after it passes through the creature. He then pops another round into the chamber, just in case the creature isn't phased by the first one.

((Yep. It's a .50 caliber handgun. Problems?))

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay was glad for the warning, as the needles came at his face he used a burst of wind repelling most of the needles, though a few of them made it through and imbedded themselves into his right shoulder. "blasted creature."he puts his hand on the bleeding wound wincing. "Someone stop that thing. I think thats Lily's body in there."

Silverling

04-12-2012

((Ewww... Nasty touchy feely Creepers...))

'Silver' quickly bolted forward at the creature after Sigmund shot at it, slicing open 'her' hand with 'her' claws and grabbing the creature's arm with her bloodied hand.

"Taste the delicious blood, cur. Taste it well."

'She' then promptly crushed whatever solid substance might be in its arm and threw it across the alleyway.