Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((My bad. I'm going to use the excuse of the building across from you has a window so I don't look completely crazy.))

A little mouse like figure looked up through the window. It looked like a mouse that was turned inside out, "SQUEAK."

Lily looked at it, "...What...what abomination is that?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver' looked up at the mouse creature, sniffed the air once, and smirked slightly.

"Looks to be a messenger from Venomblood, lest my senses are tricking me."

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund, deciding to roll with whatever 'Silver' wants to know, smells it, holding it slightly in front of him so he doesn't inhale any dust particles. He glances toward her. "Clay, dust, despair, sorrow, the downtrodden. You know, the whole Piltover slums package."

Looking at the creature in the window, he says, "Yep. It looks like a mouse that's been stuck in a blender. Gotta be from Vince. Like his blasted bird."

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay relaxes slightly, "I remember a bird that kind of looked like that when it tried to wake up Silver while we were...." he stops right there trying not to blush again. "She could be right, could be a familiar of Vince's"

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

"Yeah, that bird..." Lily clicked. "Alright. Follow it."

The mouse clapped its bloody paws together, "Squeak!"

Leaping from the window it landed in front of Sigmund. It motioned to follow it and started running down the pathway incredibly quickly. It was leading them somewhere.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver' glanced at Youay as he was speaking, a mischievous smile suddenly appearing on 'her' face. 'She' casually placed one arm around his shoulders and leaned in a bit close to him, humming a response that almost made it seem like 'she' were trying to make him flustered.

"That is still on your mind now, is it? Well then, I'm just going to mention that the Goddess did have good dreams that night... Given none of them were about you at all, but you did act as a catalyst."

'She' then released him, not waiting for his reaction, and bolted after the mouse creature, able to keep up with ease through scent and 'her' own speed.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund grimaces and follows the creature, still holding the gun at his side just in case.

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay sputters a bit turning bright red. "Hey thats not fair you know." with that he talks off in a sprint after them, surprisingly keeping up with everyone without difficulty. though he does keep his eyes and ears alert in case of trouble.

Silverling

04-12-2012

'Silver' could be heard making a quiet snickering noise as 'she' continued to follow the mouse. It seems the little element had its own way of amusing itself, even if it meant potentially embarrassing its host.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

As they chase the mouse down, they weave through the alleyways. The further they go, more corpses and bodies could be spotted. Mostly of the creatures that Vince was fighting before. Those who still had faces varied in appearance. Lily was staring at them. Their faces were incredibly familiar. Disturbingly familiar. This was confirmed as Silver's head sailed at them, rolling in the dirt. It twitched in anger for a few moments when it went catatonic.

The mouse finally stopped when it reached what was an apparent dead end. There was a large, rectangular shaped box that had frost creep from any visible crevice. Behind it was a strange hatch, with a wheel valve slowly turning. The box itself was surrounded by more of the creature corpses. One of them still moaned and stirred, trying to crawl towards the box despite missing its legs. A human arm missing its hand rested against the box. The frost from the box seemed to try and make its way to the dismembered arm. The mouse jumped on top of the box and shuddered for a moment. It tapped its chest and spoke aloud in Vince's voice, "Glad you made it. By the time you get here, the sewer opening behind the coffin will be locked."

A loud metallic clang was heard. The mouse nodded, "Good! Excellent! Now then, I want you to take the box and get it out of here. They're going to go after whoever has the box, they're almost programmed to. I suppose it can't be helped that you chase after me, but right now I need you guys to get Lily out of here. I...think I'll be fine. I'll be honest, I'm kind of iffy about that currently. They are a bit angry at me. Stupid cultists." The mouse clapped its paws, "Oh! That reminds me, get my arm too. I may need it for when I get back."