Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

"No. Do not call him anything but Venomblood. If you want me to have even a shred of respect for you, you do not dare call him anything else." Lily tried to glower at 'Silver' despite her diminutive size.

Lily glanced at Sigmund, "You'll see why it's impossible." Lily buzzed over and prodded at Youay to open the bookmarked page.

The page that is bookmarked has a sketch that spreads over the two pages. Blackened skin stretched over a thin frame, it is a monster. Several pairs of arms and legs make up its long spindly frame. His hands and feet end in bony talons. Multiple pelvic bones and torsos help create some sort of twisted stability. Its spine has spikes piercing out of the skin. His face is long and elongated, fangs jutting from every direction. The little scale he had written down revealed Viper was about thirteen feet in length fully stretched out.

What is most strange are the sketches of tendrils very similar to the ones that attacked them. Sketches show they are meant to open up into an array of bone weaponry and a single skull compared to the multiple skulls that the larger tendrils had. They were also only a foot in diameter and four feet in length. They were meant to grow from his back and shoulders. Underneath the sketch is a little message, "Maybe overkill. I mean, who needs screaming skulls? A bit cliché I think. I mean, when would I have to use screaming skulls? That seems absurd. And tendrils? Ew. I want to be scary, not a pervert." Underneath that is another sketch of Viper except wearing a clown suit. Another note "Too scary. Way too scary."

After the group sees the diagram, Lily speaks up, "The next few pages are equations and magical formula and so forth. Technically, size isn't a matter for Vince. Instead of following biological standards like most non-magical creatures, Viper can grow to any size and not collapse from the sheer weight of it. It says anywhere from seven feet, to seven hundred feet. So long as he has the corpses and the blood, he can grow."

Lily fell silent. She slowly spoke up, "Does anyone have dispel magic at their disposal?"

- - - - - -

There was a flicker of red that passed by a window. It flicked by several times, as if trying to catch their attention.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund watches the doctor as he works, relaxing when his ears stop ringing. "You know, Doc? When we get out of here, I'm gonna need to ask you about some of that healing magic. I can seal wounds with fire alright, but for the most part, I just let nature take its course. And that's starting to not cut it any more."

Listening to Lily, he grimaces. "Nope. No dispel magic here. Got fire, water, air, and earth. And time, I guess, if you don't mind me being out for the next six hours or so." He notices the light in the window, wondering what it might be. For a few moments, he considers using his somewhat restored magic reserves, but decides against it. Instead, he pulls out his pistol, turning off the safety and setting it on his lap.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver' eyed Lily for a moment, then nodded in acknowledgement of her request. 'She' then glanced at Youay, calmly replying to his question. She didn't even seem to notice the blood that was stained on her clothing which might cause alarm to him.

"We are fine, Lifegiver. Do not waste your energy on us."

'She' then went and peered over at the notebook, eyeing the sketches for a moment as well as listening to Lily's explanation. 'She' looked up once she asked her question, antennae twitching once.

"Dispel magic? ... We... Might be able to come up with something."

'She' was about to reach into her arm and pull out the oh so familiar notebook 'she' carried around with 'her', but the red flicker caught 'her' attention. 'She' stared at it, watching every movement, much like how a cat would watch a laser pointer.

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay straightens his healing on Sigmund done. "I got one. It takes awhile to channel it but then again its meant for willing patients not rampaging beast." he looks at "Silver" with a slight frown."Are you sure? you look like you had it rough."He then notices the light out of the corner of his eye and reaches in his pocket to grip some throwing needles. he then whispers "Do you see that light too?"

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund nods, tapping the pistol. "Of course I do, good doctor," he whispers, glad to be at mostly full strength. "Why do you think I pulled this little baby out?" He checks to make sure the gun is loaded and the bullets are in order, and then chambers a round.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver' continued to watch the flicker for a moment, glancing toward Youay once before speaking again.

"Trust us, we are fine.... And we see it."

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

Lily fell silent for a few moments. "It doesn't make sense, we saw Vince. Why would he be going in a circle and fighting himself? He can't separate himself in such a manner. Viper and Vince are the same."

Bug Lily clicked, "I am so confused. And where do we even begin to look?"
- - - - - -

The red flicker stopped as quickly as it started. A rock sailed in through the window and struck Sigmund's nose by pure chance.

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay nods at Silver."Okay, as long as she is going to be okay." He then points to where the light was, and from where the rock came from "How about over there Lily?"

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Spotting something flying toward him, Sigmund reaches up with his left hand and grabs it reflexively, wishing shortly thereafter that he'd just allowed his face to act as a backstop. He looks down to see the rock, and briefly contemplates tossing it back in the direction from whence it came. "That's odd," he mutters to himself. "Wonder who tossed this."

((He's wound up tighter than a drum. And in through a window? We're all outside. I'm leaning against an outside wall, and Lily and 'Silver' are on the roof. Leastwise, I don't remember them climbing down.))

Silverling

04-12-2012

((Silver 'went to look at the sketches'. Just assume she's not on the roof now. d= And I assumed that it came from a window elsewhere...))

"A little blood loss... But the Goddess will live."

'Silver' then watched the rock as it was about to hit Sigmund, and seemed slightly disappointed that it didn't actually hit him. The first question 'she' asked about it, however, would be one that would sound rather odd to just about anyone.

"... What does it smell like?"