Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((Bug. Lily is a bug =p))

"If Sigmund is precise? Here." Lily clicked, "I don't think Vince is going to be happy with me, but at this point I'm too mad at him. Those tendrils? They're his in theory. It's hard to explain. You'll have to see the diagram. I never saw what Viper looks like..." She muttered, "Gods bless and d.amn the man for recording everything he does."

Lily fell quiet at this point. She waited for Sigmund to wake up before she continued.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund jumps at the first poke. He looks around, trying to figure out what was jabbing him. Seeing nothing, he glares up at 'Silver.' Summoning a magehand cantrip, he hits her gently on the back of the head.

"Don't wake someone who's had their adrenaline going almost nonstop for the past couple hours with poking. Long-distance or not. Believe it or not, there was a time when it was stab now, ask questions never."

Hearing 'Silver' mention Lifegiver and Lily mention something about bringing him here, Sigmund shrugs. "I take it that means you want me to grab him?" Without waiting for a response, he jumps off the roof, rolling out of the fall slightly off-balance, and walks to the nearest door, inserts the key to the Break Room, opens the door, and steps inside, keeping the door open with one foot.

((Like me, he doesn't like getting awakened by people tapping or poking him. Little brother tried to do that once. I was asleep on the floor beside my bed and he was lying on it to reach me. I flipped him over off the bed, still mostly asleep, and hit him a couple times.))

Youay

04-12-2012

("Lifegive" is on his last break. Hopefully they will let me off early if not I am off in about a hour and a half and another twenty Minutes for the walk home. I promise to hurry )

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Whatever... She's a mechanical hand controlling a bug. And that's fine, sir Youay! Take your time. d= ))

'Silver' let out a hiss in reaction to Sigmund whacking 'her' on 'her' head, and returned the glare to him as 'she' re-absorbed the Energy. 'She' then looked over at Lily, giving her an odd look.

"What... Viper... Looks like?"

'She' acted as if it were difficult to actually say the name.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund returns into the alleyway, holding the door for the doctor to walk through. He slams his ears with his palms again. "Remind me not to go werewolf near high-pitched noises, please. This ringing is for the birds."

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((Same thing Silver. To be honest, both sound crazy enough as it is =p))

Lily whirred, at Sigmund, "I'll be sure to let you know." She regarded Youay, "I have a copy of the diagrams here, so I'll be able to follow along. Be sure to open the bookmarked page"

Bug Lily turned to 'Silver', "Well...Vince, or 'Venom blood's' alter ego is Viper. He relied on Viper to do what he did back then, and him being one for the flair of dramatics constructed an entire physical persona around it. Kind of like a physical warning sign. He used to describe it similar to a hedgehog. A hedgehog with teeth, multiple appendages and a sadomasochistic streak a mile wide. Viper knows...everything Vince does...That's impossible. That makes no sense."

- - - - - -

Something skittering flew into a wall and continued its skitter. Trying to listen to voices, trying to decipher where they came from. It continued skittering.

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

Sigmund sits down, back against the wall of the house 'Silver' and bug Lily are on top of, waiting for Youay to heal him. "Most of what I've heard about and seen from Vince sounds impossible," Sigmund mutters. "Why should this be any different?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

'Silver's' antennae twitched once, eyeing the bug Lily.

"... We knew Venomblood had his alter ego, we did not know it had an actual form.... We will have to name it something other than Vv... Vii... Its original name..."

'Her' attention shifted slightly to the skittering noise, looking over in its general direction and tilting 'her' head at it.

Youay

04-12-2012

(ok I am back please allow me a few moments to catch up. My ipod died before I left work.)

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay walks out of the doorway journal in hand. "Boy you guys look awful. Here let me take care of this right quick." He shuts the door behind him and hands Sigmund the journal as Youay begins to heal his injuries. Noticing the glowing eyes on Silver he nods to "her" "Does she need any healing as well?"