Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

05-21-2012

Sigmund raises an eyebrow and glances at Vince. "You've got a little something on your coat. Run into a friend on the way back?"

At the mention of the three bags of Gouda, Emily rolls her eyes. "This is why I give Sigmund a list if I want hem to get anything. I don't know what I'd do if he brought home three bags of Pepperjack."

Sigmund smirks. "Probably try to stab me. It's your usual response. That and throwing me out of buildings."

Youay

05-21-2012

Youay looked at the cheese and sighed looking at Silver.
"I was hoping for cheddar. Oh well."
He looked over at Vince again.
"Well, seems like I wasn't the only one assaulted tonight then."
(work time.....yaaaaay....)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Silver glanced at Vince for a moment, channeling healing Energy as soon as she saw him. She glanced over at Youay, smirking slightly at his comment, then focused her attention back to Vince.

"Need a bit of healing, Vince?"

Grand Viper

05-21-2012

Vince drew back, "Why would I need..." He mouthed his understanding. He drew his coat back, a knife embedded in his side, "Ah, I suppose so." He ripped the knife out, only a single spurt of blood followed suit instead of the expecting torrent. Snapping his fingers he reached into one of the bags, "Now cheddar I have some...I think..." He muttered, "Gouda, Gouda...more Gouda, gods I like Gouda too much...Ah!" He pulled out two bricks, "Aged or freshly made, Herr Doktor?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Silver sighed and shook her head. She slowly stood up from her spot, having to stabilize herself for a moment due to her mind wishing to be asleep at the moment, then calmly walked over to Vince. She let a few Energy tendrils release and worm their way into his wounds, causing them to heal up quickly and not leave a trace of their existence.

Grand Viper

05-21-2012

Vince laughed, "I honestly didn't want trouble. I wanted cheese." He scratched his chin, "Those punks were lucky though. If I had a chair, a ladder, a baby and I didn't want no trouble, then we'd have genocide on our hands."

He looked at the bag and motioned to Silver, "So! Cheese? Yes? No?"

Silverling

05-21-2012

Silver glanced at the cheese, then shrugged a bit.

"Maybe a bit, but I'd rather everyone else take their pick first."

Youay

05-21-2012

"I thing I will take the aged good sir"
You stood alert in case Silver had another bout of fatigue hit her. Then he remembered the reason he came over in the first place.
" also sometime Vince, I need to talk to you in private. You know what it's about"

Bright Oblivion

05-21-2012

Sigmund glances at the cheese and shakes his head. "There are only a few Gouda men. And I'm not one of them."

Emily shoots Sigmund a glare and also shakes her head. "I'll have to pass on the cheese. Not very hungry at present."

Grand Viper

05-21-2012

Vince sighed, "At least it's more for me." He walked over to a drawer and opened it. Searching through it he got three sharp knives. Deftly slicing through packaging, he sliced a few pieces of the aged cheddar and the Gouda. Looking at Silver he pointed at the bags, "Any in particular, dear?"

Looking at Youay, Vince smiled, "Ah yes, stomach troubles. Right. In a bit. I have guests."