Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

"Energy, sweetie? You're wrong." Lily stated flatly, "Vince wouldn't put himself in harm's way like that. I mean for Silver, he'd put his life on the line. So keep in mind when I say this: Don't you ever." Little bug lily prodded 'Silver"s nose, "EVER take that lightly! You got that?!"

Lily calmed down, "Now then, back to the situation. Vince knew that was a trap, that's why he kept baiting for it to happen. What's getting me is how they melted. Literally melted. Gah...one second. Tek? TEK! I need you to grab some notes! Folder 2-22B-Subsection Y."

The sound of a squeak was heard then the shuffling of papers. Lily started murmuring aloud, "Lesse...today I got my first hair! I was so happy I...! Ew! Vince! Why would you write that?!" The sound of more pages being turned, "Lesse...lesse...the spotted wombat incident! Here we go!"

Lily read aloud, "Dear journal, today dad asked me to kill a homeless man and bring back his blood. The usual Monday thing, y'know? I decided to goof off and do other things. I thought any blood wouldn't matter so I trapped a wombat. I think it's of the spotted variety. Stupid thing bit me. Anyhoo, cut its head off and drained it in a bag, labeled it hobo blood and back home I went. Dad asked me to actually try flesh sculpting today! And wanted me to use the blood. It hurt, it felt like my bones were being restructured. Shortening, the blood got everywhere. Bone was sticking out. It was so gross. That's when Dad realized it wasn't homeless blood and drained my blood. He did some kind of transfoosion of blood thing.

He told me the first rule of flesh sculpting: A flesh sculptor's blood is bond by their species. If they try incorporating any other specie, it would actually bind to their ge...genatac structure. Geneatec? Genetic. That is why Uncle Stu looks kinda like a two hundred boa constrictor. He gives the best birthday presents!"

Lily sighed, "Of course that's what he'd write." She grumbled shortly afterwards, "You'd imagine I read this, but nooo, I respect his privacy. I really hope I'm wrong about this, but...Oh...oh dear..."

Lily fell silent. "Oh dear gods."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Pretty much. I actually haven't decided on an actual number, just know that its quite a bit due to her protector mindset, she would rather sacrifice herself to let some one else live.))

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((And Vince is an idiot with a similar protector mindset for his family. Except if he dies? He dies. Come on. Rocky anyone? Anyone at all?))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Sigmund's mindset makes the Soviet Union look simple. I'll leave it at that. And if he dies, he's mostly dead.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-12-2012

((backstabbing little son of a lil bro did this..soz :P))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Que?))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((.... Wut....?))

'Silver' blinked once at Lily's actions, seeming somewhat confused. Being that 'her' host is of one who can't die, 'she' doesn't particularly understand why the mechanical hand would be angry at her right now.

"... Forgive us, we did not mean to offend..."

'She' went silent as Lily began reading out the journal entry. 'Her' antennae twitched once at the mechanical hand's reaction.

"What is it, Heartseeker?"

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Someone should probably wake Sigmund up for this part. Probably by saying something relatively loudly near him. No touching. He jumps, he's hitting someone with the cane.))

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

Lily sighed, "Wake up Sigmund. He'll want to hear this."

Lily called off to the side, "Tek? I want you to give this journal to Doctor Youay, he's in the break room. Got it? Give it to the nice doctor, and I'll do you a favor."

Another click and whirr, "The good doctor is going to bring Vince's journal...no, rather Viper's journal. I suppose it'll prepare you for what you should expect."

Silverling

04-12-2012

There was a bit of shuffling heard and a sudden POP as Tek left with the journal. 'Silver' gave Lily a confused look, then looked over to Sigmund, channeling a tendril of Energy which started jabbing him in various places until he woke up. 'She' responded to the mechanical hand at the same time.

"The Lifegiver is coming? Where will he be?"

((Long distance poking!))