Viper's Wonder Lab! [Open/Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

04-12-2012

((When you going to be getting to open part?))

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((After all of this dramatic nonsense. I promise. Then it'll be lots of explosions and misadventures compared to crying and seriousness =p))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Because shadows chasing you and wrecking buildings isn't a misadventure.

And wake up Sigmund whenever you feel like it.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((I'm home now~))

'Silver' tilted 'her' head to the other side at Lily before replying.

"Venomblood was there. We saw him, caught his scent. The Goddess had fallen unconscious before he came, and we were in the process of taking control when he left. In between, though, we could hear the flesheaters plotting to take her away, use her as bait it seemed."

'She' then sat down on the ground, placing 'her' hands on 'her' knees.

"And as for resting... The Goddess currently is, in a sense. Though if we were to give her back control she would be weak and would have difficulty staying conscious. She lost a lot of blood after all, and is in need of food to restore it... Something she wouldn't have needed if we let her die."

Grand Viper

04-12-2012

((I'd say it isn't a dictionary term...wait...wait...let me...yeah. Yeah, that qualifies as a misadventure. Addendum: More lighthearted misadventures. Another addendum: Apparently I think explosions are lighthearted misadventures. Whaaaaat?))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((Make sure Lily thumps 'Silver' for even contemplating letting Silver die, if you would be so kind. Sigmund would but he's zonko'd. And can't do any of the magics to protect himself from the inevitable rebuttal.

On another note, Scottish Pirate Metal))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

((Silver can't exactly die anyways... She comes back to life after a certain amount of time which would actually have taken a lot less Energy to do than letting it take over and heal herself that way, and she wouldn't be suffering from blood loss like she is now. Given dying isn't exactly the most pleasant experience in the world...))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((What would you reckon this respawn time is? And how many times has she passed on and come back?))

Silverling

04-12-2012

((Depends on how she died. If she took a dagger to the brain its roughly about 10 minutes, if some one burned her body afterwords it takes an hour. If Energy let her die this time it would have been around 15~20 minutes. And she's died more than 30 times, but less than 500 times. d= She does tend to be a bit reckless at times because she knows she can't be dead permanently.))

Bright Oblivion

04-12-2012

((It's bigger than a bread box and smaller than the world.))